s e v e n

Jungkook is now holding his laptop. He doesn't even know if he's doing the right thing but he wanted to take a look. He wanted to understand the staff.

"It's now or never, jungkook."

He heaves out a deep sigh. He never thought of doing things like this before. He reduces the volume of his buds so that if anyone is around he can definitely hear them quickly.

He aggressively types on the keyboard. He closed his eyes before smashing the enter button.

"What the fuck is this?!" He whispers.

Taekook sweet moments
Taekook married
Taekook analysis
Taekook being the power couple
Taekook jealousy analysis

He just searches the word taekook and he didn't expect these contents. There are a lot of video compilations of him and tae and he can't even choose what to play. He was too stunned by the result of the word taekook.

He closes his eyes and clicks wherever the cursor goes.

"Exposing ourselves? What are we exposing huh?!"

He bravely watches the video but then immediately pauses it.

"Why the heck are you acting like a married couple huh?!"

He looks like a fool talking to himself, but he doesn't mind since he's the only one in the room.

"These scenes were not scripted, I swear. This is us normally. We never intended to act like this. Why the fuck do we look like a couple?!"

He shook his head and resumes the video.

"WHY THE FUCK AM I STARING AT YOUR LIPS?!" he literally screams when he saw that one clip. He is staring straight at taehyung's lips while the older is talking to him, their faces are so close, and jungkook himself can't explain the reason why.

 He is staring straight at taehyung's lips while the older is talking to him, their faces are so close, and jungkook himself can't explain the reason why

"I cannot do this anymore!"

He slammed the laptop shut and gently massage the bridge of his nose.

Now he knows why.

-------

"Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook yells as he goes down to the kitchen.