Author's Note

Y'all I'm writing this on a whim because, um, y not. I loved Neteyam's character a lot but Avatar 2's ending made me cry fr. Sooo we're bringing our boy back to life with this fanfiction (with smut cause an ff ain't good without one;)

All characters are aged up! This ff takes place 4 years after Way of Water so Neteyam is 19 y/o here (very much alive as well lmao).

Some rules:

Disclaimers

1. I would like to emphasize that this story is R18. Even though I will put notices whenever a chapter contains seggsy scenes, the other chapters that don't have the notices may still be R18 due to tackling sensitive topics and/or having strong language.

2. Do not expect a well-written and flawless book. English is not my first language and I don't really care much about the grammar or punctuation in the story as long as it is readable and understandable. Other than that, I am only writing this for fun. Plus, this is literally a fanfiction on Wattpad so get what you receive. If you kindly will, don't go criticizing me about this as I am warning you beforehand (I'm sensitive T^T hahaha).

3. Do not be rude either to me or to other people you interact with in the comment section. If you have a problem literally just exit the book. At the end of the day, we're all strangers interacting with one another. Let's make this a fun and safe space and avoid negativity:)

4. If you don't like me, a ship, an outfit, or anything else then please keep your opinion to yourself or imagine something else that's suited to your liking. The book will not change for you. Again, just get what you receive.

I hope I didn't scare you with the rules omg. It's very seriously written hahaha

Thank you so much for clicking this book! It really means a lot<3 Now, enjoy and relax as you dive into the world of Pandora🐬