I feel the need to protect my mate, but I know there is little I can do. If I can't find ways to convince him, then I'll have no choice but to let this carry on.

"Should I prepare the chariot for you?" Samuel asked.

"I will go there without the chariot; it will be fast, and I will be back today," I said, and he nodded his head.

"I will take my leave now and make sure that he doesn't know about me leaving the pack," I added after a while. I knew that he might have known about all this and would be preparing for it.

I won't stop him because I knew there was no way he would want to back down, not even if I didn't support him. It would look like I'm against him fighting and us being together. He would think that I deemed him too weak to be my mate.

I walked out of my office and made my way toward the border. I walked to the back of a tree, and I shifted into my wolf form after stripping my clothes off me. I knew that I would ruin my clothes if I were to shift with them on. I stood gallantly on the ground with my wolf's eyes glowing. I picked up my clothes with my mouth, and I sprinted toward the head of the pack, which was miles away from mine.

I ran, and before I knew it, I was at his pack already. I walked behind a tree, and I shifted back to my human form before wearing my clothes. I walked hastily toward the pack's warriors, who stood their ground with their ears and eyes wide open for intruders. I was walking toward them when I was surrounded by some guards. I knew with no doubt that they thought I was an intruder.

"Why are you all circling me like some kind of intruder?" I asked, and they chuckled.

"What are you if you aren't an intruder?" One of them said so sarcastically, and I groaned angrily.

I stared at them with anger in my eyes. The anger I had earlier was back, but this time it was doubled. I knew that if care wasn't taken, I might kill them.

"Get the hell out of my way; I want to see your alpha," I said, and they laughed mockingly.

"Tell us who you are, and we might consider letting you in," one of them demanded.

I couldn't help but wonder why they were asking me all this. I thought I was one of the most popular Alphas in the country.

"I am Alpha Erica," I said, and they laughed while looking at each other, and by this time those that I was walking toward had moved toward us.

"You can't be her; you are nothing but an intruder." "You would have come here with guards if you were Alpha Erica," another one said, and I groaned angrily. I knew they were wasting my time, and I don't want to hurt them so I don't get blamed.

"Let me go now or else you will regret it," I said, and they chuckled heartily.

"Guys, seize her," one of them said, and I groaned angrily while watching them move closer to me. One of the guards grabbed my hands and bed before he could see it coming. I swiftly broke out of his hands and punched his nose.

"Attack," the one who seems to be their leader said, and I glared at them angrily. I wasn't happy that they were attacking me, but on the other hand, I was happy knowing that I would be getting some action and that I would be able to calm myself down from what was happening.

I dashed toward them and started hitting them, and before they could see it coming, they were all laying on the ground while groaning in pain. I grabbed their leader, and I was about to punch him when I heard the voice of Alpha Otis (the head of the council).

"Stop all this nonsense," I heard the voice of the alpha Otis, and I sighed heavily before turning to look at him angrily.

"Tell these fools to stop all this instead. I arrived, and I was told that I couldn't come in and that they would have to take me to your cell." "They attacked me first and were harassing me; do you think I would just watch them and do nothing?" I said angrily, and he stared at them with shock evident in his eyes.

"Don't you know that she is Alpha Erica?" he was saying, but I cut him off.

"I'm not here for that. I came for something important," I said, and he smiled.

"I know you would come; follow me; let's go to my office," he said, and he stopped as he was about to walk away.

"I would get back at you for fighting an alpha," he added, and I rolled my eyes before trailing behind me.

I walked out of his office moments later with an angry look plastered on my face. I couldn't believe what happened. He had declined me from making any decisions. He said that what they had done was final and that it's a good decision. He said that they were only looking after me.

I shifted immediately. I got to the pack's border and I ran as fast as I could to my pack. I had my clothes on when I shifted and it had been shredded but I cared less. The Trees go blurry as I pass by them and within seconds I get to my pack. I ran into my room after I had opened the door with my paws, and I shifted immediately I entered my room. I walked into the bathroom wanting to have a cool shower before visiting Jerome.

I walked out of the bathroom and I walked toward my closet to select the clothes to wear since I had destroyed the previous one. I walked toward Jerome's room, and I opened the door not caring if he was just coming from the bathroom. I saw him at the mini table that was in his room reading the books I gave him. I calmed down after I had my bath.

🫥🫥🫥🫥🫥
PS:  please press the cute little star at the bottom of the chapters. It's the only thing that keeps us writers going. I'm begging please 🙏 🥹 I need the encouragement

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hi beautiful people, do you can follow my account for more updates cos I will be posting new chapters everyday. I am writing a Werewolf romance and Billionaire Romance called "RISE OF ATHENA" and "HIS PAID WIFE"

I will be more active here than ever. Like  2-3 times every single day uploads. I really want to make new friends and meet wonderful people.
I love you all ❤️💕🥰