Volume 1 Chapter 14: Starting over

Start from the beginning

Y/N glanced behind him before he sliced the three hounds in a single motion at blinding speed. And in that moment, the lifeless corpses of halved hounds crumpled on the ground.

But his attention quickly turned to their surroundings as squad of unarmored Phantom Guards, accompanied by Minions and Minion Goreclaws. 

Phantom Guard: Kill him! 

Y/N sliced the two demons simultaneously before he rolled forward. A Minion tried to bite him, but he caught it by the throat and threw it on one of the Phantom Guards. 

Another Phantom Guard tried to decapitate him from behind, but Y/N ducked and delivered a kick that sent the demon flying.

A third phantom guard tried to attack him with his axe, but Y/N drew Yamato and parried his weapon. A Minion Goreclaw attacked by spinning vertically like a sawblade, but Y/N nimbly jumped above the demon to dodge the hound attacking him and landed behind the Phantom Guard, immediately slicing him horizontally. After a moment or two, the sliced body of a demon fell apart on the ground.

As another Minion Goreclaw tried to bite him from the left, he pushed the swords of the demons and impaled the beast with his own sword through its mouth and cleaved upward, splitting the beast open. 

Then using his speed, he sliced through the third Phantom Guard horizontally, cutting him in half. After that, he disappeared in a blur and caught the three demons off guard as he sliced them up. When he reappeared, the three demons' bodies fell apart in small pieces on the ground, dying on the spot. 

Originally, Y/N thought that was the last of them, however sense one more from behind and dodged the attack. The attack was a large red devilish bipedal dinosaur like creature, with claw arms, two horns, muscled chests, dinosaur like jaws and a reptilian tail. It was twice the height of a human and Faunus.

 It was twice the height of a human and Faunus

Y/N: A Galla. I've been wanting to fight one of those. 

The Galla demon roared at Y/N as it starts charging up in a spin mode, then release itself in a devastating roll attack. 

Y/N jumped over the Galla before he equips Revenant and starts firing at the demon, however it's tough hide protects it from bullets. 

Y/N: So its tough hide protects it from projectile weapons such as bullets, huh? In that case, how about this? Cerberus!