Volume 1 Chapter 13: The Dual

Start from the beginning

Yang: Yeah, but when he's with my dad and uncle he's practically a grown man.

Weiss: Ugh.

Pyrrha: Well that's quite impressive to say the least.

Nora: Ren! It's my turn! Go get me an energy drink.

Ren: I don't think that's a good idea.

Nora: Awww you're no fun!

Ruby: He's right. I tried doing that before with soda and because I did it wrong, the soda splashed all over my uncle. Heh heh.

Yang: I remember that. Qrow was drenched and Dad would not stop laughing. Then he chased him around with his scythe. Good times.

We talked a bit more about random things as Y/N walked around the lunch room trying to swindle people's Jell-O. He was actually successful and came back with 7 different cups.

Y/N: Haha! Talk about a good haul.

Ruby tried to sneakily steal a cup, but he flicked her hand away.

Ruby:Hey! You have to share! Dad said so!

Y/N: No way Jose. I got this haul fair and square.

Ruby then glared and got a serious look in her eyes.

Ruby: Hey Y/N, your gelatin eating days are over! Give me the Jell-O.

Y/N simply looked at her and scooped up all the cups.

Y/N: If you want it, then you'll have to take it. (glares at her) But you already knew that.

Ruby: GIMMEGIMMEGIMME!!!

Ruby leaped over the table from her seat and at Y/N. He jumped back and ran around the entire cafeteria with Ruby on his tail. Nora and Jaune were laughing loudly as Pyrrha giggled. Ren had his usual plain look on his face and Blake held a small smile. Weiss rolled her eyes in annoyance.

It was good to see Y/N have his energy back. The rest of the day was normal. That jackass Cardin tried hitting on me, but I hit him in the face as a response. 

Y/N laughed his ass off which made Cardin mad. They hurled insults at each other with Y/N being classy and smooth with his words and how he insulted the oaf.

Yang: Ah! Finally! Time to kick back and relax!

Ruby: Yeah!

Weiss: Actually we should hurry and finish writing those three pages for Doctor Oobleck.

Yang: Aww what? But they're not due till the end of the week.

Weiss: Yeah. Which is in two days, Yang.

Ruby: Oh poo. 

Blake: She's right. The sooner we get it done the sooner we can take it easy.

Ruby: Okay! Team RWBY commence operation: Hurry and Do the Work So We Can Relax! Go!

Yang: The name needs some work.

???: Ah, Team RWBY. 

We all greeted Ozpin who was walking down the hall.

Ozpin: Ms Rose, Ms Xiao Long, where is your brother? I'd like to speak with him for just a moment.

Ruby: Is he in trouble?

Ozpin: Haha. Of course not. I just want to ask him about some rumors he's heard.

Ruby: Rumors? 

Yang: I think I saw him heading towards miss Goodwitch's combat class with Team DVANT. 

The Nephilim of Remnant: (Remake of RWBY Harem x Male Sparda Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara