Jock 25 - Santiago

The look of relief on Zach's face when he heard that they were only staying from Monday till Wednesday told me he had braced himself for the worst-case scenario. He will be glad that dad managed to talk mom out of staying the whole week; he had to repeatedly tell her he couldn't miss more days at work than three and neither could she. When she protested the fact, he told her that she should be lucky they were invited to stay in the first place. If it was up to Zach alone he wouldn't have told them where we'd been going to let alone be invited to stay a couple of days. Knowing I wouldn't be able to get a word in once they go into full argument mode I told them we would meet them at the entrance gate before hanging up.

"Did you call Jules and tell him that they were coming?" Zach asked as I sat down next to him on the couch. "I'm pretty sure mom called him, but I will call him after dinner," I said when Zach threw me a look. He wrapped his arms around me, pulled me on his lap and whispered "You know this means a lot of makeup sex right?" he licked my earlobe at the end. "Yeah" I breathed "I was kinda counting on that." I let my hands roam over his hard abs and pecs, enjoyed the breathless groan that escaped his mouth as they slide under his shirt and played with the waistband of his shorts. Turning around and kissing him deeply knowing that would leaving him wanting more "How about we try out your new vibrator tonight?" I took his groan and shallow thrust of his hips as a yes. Removing myself from his lap I made my way over to the kitchen to start on dinner, not missing the sigh of disappointment as Zach let go of me and threw his head back against the back of the couch in defeat.

I was in the mood for rice; so I made a simple Indonesian rice table with freshly steamed spicy vegetables, prawn crackers and some basic white rice. Zach stuffed it down his throat, washing it away with a huge gulp of water; eager to get dinner over with. I silently laughed at his eagerness; it was too damn cute! After polishing off a second helping each, Zach helped with putting away the dishes and the leftovers in the freezer; we don't throw out anything if it's enough for two, and there was enough left. Zach pouted a little when I turned on the coffee machine but said nothing. I was going to have a cup of coffee; I was going to make him wait for it; well at least for a while. Zach pulled two cups from the cabinet, some sugar and the carton of milk; I like my coffee with one sugar and a splash of milk. Curling up together on the couch for the news, we both fancied ourselves that this would be our lives after college and we got married and jobs.

Zach was curled around me as we watched the news before Zach decided enough was enough; his hands started wandering up and down my sides and his mouth worked open-mouthed kisses along my neck. It had its desired effect; my blood heated and started pooling in my groin, making my dick stand up at attention. Something that didn't escape Zach's attention; he made quick work of my pants and boxers. His warm hands and mouth replaced it, I arched as his quite talented tongue was working its magic on the top of my other head; greedily licking up the clear slippery fluid leaking out of it. 

Groaning at the feeling I throw my head back and lower my left hand and clench it in his hair. He looks up at me mischievously before swallowing me in one go; I can't help myself as I thrust up several times in that hot wet willing mouth. I close my eyes and imagine the other hot tight mouth that wants it badly is the one surrounding my dick. Zach shifts from the couch to kneel on the floor between my legs and undoes his pants and starts to jerk off. I shift closer to the couch's edge and continue to hotly fuck Zach's hot wet mouth; he is thoroughly enjoying it as he groans and moans, driving me over the edge. Not long after he lets out a loud groan, I know he just came "Fuck the vibrator" I say as I watch him climb on my lap.

To my amazement Zach shakes his head; "No, I want to vibrator first. You can fuck me senseless later." I am slightly taken aback by his response; he usually just goes with what I say, it's refreshing that he is disagreeing with me on this now. He just looks back at me with his lids half mast, over the past few months Zach became this sensual being; messed up hair, beckoning eyes and a slightly parted mouth with moist kissable lips. A combination that got him his way sometimes, today was another one. I clench my hands around his hips; slightly squeezing his ass.