Jock 24 - Zachery

My body heats as I watch Tiago kiss his way down my body, nipping and sucking here and there. In the beginning, I had no problem with the cuffs, it was when Tiago decided to tease me and my leaking dick with butterfly kisses and I couldn't force him to the place where I wanted him so bad. His teasing had my body burning and twisting and turning to get him to touch me where I wanted him. Judging by the chuckling sound he must find it very amusing. "Come on querido, I want to hear you beg. If you beg I will give you what you crave so badly." even his voice is now a low seductive sound, making my body liquefy. My mouth opens a few times; no sound came out. I was trying to resist and give in to his demand, it was a losing battle. I completely lost it when he partly swallowed my dick; making me arch my back of the bed and his hand caressed my clenching hole. And that did it, I was gonna beg. Even if I had to sell my soul to the devil, I will have what I wanted so badly.

"T..." I lick my dry lips "Please I'm begging..." he gives me his heated devil's eyes instead as his hands continue to caress and massage my ass. "What was that querido?" Groaning I arch again as his finger rubs my hole. "I beg you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me so bad I can't stand it any longer T." He smirks as he reaches the bedside of the bed and pulls out the gag. My eyes widen, and he shushes me "I don't want others to hear your sexy voice. That's only for my ears and no one else's." 

The fact he got possessive I meekly let him put it on me. I plop it out of my mouth "It can be a bit tighter than that T." He nods and puts it back and tightens it, I nod at his questioning gaze; it's tight enough. Without warning, he pushes his mushroomed head into my tight entrance and I moan around the gag "Minh." Tiago smirks at the sound as he pulls out and pushes slightly back in "mgnhmgnn" I arch again. He pulls out fully before slamming back in until the hilt. I moan loudly; well as loud as the gag lets me and arch further off the bed. Tiago moans as I tightly clench around him; "Keep it up querido and I will come right now." He keeps slamming into me though and I raise my hips to meet his, and before I know it loads of semen covered my chest. Not long after, I felt Tiago swell inside me before he fills my channel with his hot semen.

The clicking of the metal and the slight pressure of my wrists eased, alerted me that T had released me from my prison. I sigh satisfied as I wrap my arms around Tiago, who snuggled beside me. Tiago reaches up and pulls the gag away from my mouth, I open my mouth a few times to get used to being able to move it the way I want to. Tiago gently grabs my wrist and brings it to his mouth and kisses it "I am sorry querido if I made you hurt your wrists." 

I examine my wrists in the scant moonlight that comes into the room through the open curtains. I see a light red line on my wrists, not something to be worried about. "How is it with my mouth?" I ask tracing my mouth and jaw, tilting my head towards the moonlight. Tiago traces a line along my mouth and jaw, "It's like your wrist, and it's a light red line. I guess it will be gone tomorrow."

Just like T said, the red lines were gone the next day when I checked in the bathroom mirror. My body felt heavy and a bit painful, but nothing too unpleasant. It was quite pleasant; it gave me the feeling of being loved. I follow my nose to the kitchen; we are having a lazy day today; just hang around the house and check out the park. "Morning querido, how are you feeling?" Tiago asked me as I kissed his cheek before I grimaced sitting down at the breakfast table. "I feel a little off but nothing I won't be able to handle. So what's for breakfast?"

 I knew better than to try and see what he is making at the stove; the last time I tried I got slightly burned by lifting the lid of a pot. My stomach grumbled as Tiago started to put the damping pots and pans on the table; scrambled eggs, bacon, white pudding, sausages, the works. Tiago grinned at my stomach growling "I guessed you'd be hungry after last night's activities." He said with a wink. I blush a little as I pile up a lot of food on my plate; I am starving!