Jock 16 - Zachery

I can't believe mom told Tiago about the time I was so lost in the woods behind our house I peed my pants in fright. Okay, I was seven at the time and extremely afraid of the dark back then, but that doesn't mean she should just tell him that embarrassing stuff. The fact that Tiago never spoke a word about it to anyone or teased me about it couldn't cheer me up. I was seriously pissed off at mom, why did she have to tell him? I suppose that Tiago never breathed a word about it to anyone was great, saved me a lot of hassle. So why was I still upset about it? 

It might be because you don't want to give Tiago the wrong impression.

Sighing because I knew that it was the reason why I was still upset about it, I accepted that I wanted Tiago only to see the best side of me. "I find it adorable that you're still upset about something that happened to you when you were younger." Glancing up from my bed where I was sulking, I saw Tiago standing in my doorway. Grumbling under my breath I turn away and hid my face in my pillow, only to glance up when I felt an additional weight on my back: Tiago draped himself across my back. "There is no need to be embarrassed about it you know; I was scared too back then but not for the dark. I was scared to death for my younger brother; he was sick a lot and had quite a weak body." 

That was new, I knew his younger brother had died but Tiago never talked about it and it was too painful or awkward to ask about it. It was nice to talk like this; we were exchanging stories about our childhoods. As I thought mine was completely different from his; where I found school annoying sometimes or outright boring, Tiago found school whenever could go a sanctuary from his everyday life. I never thought that his life was quite that bad, some things he told me gave me quite a shock. For the time he was forced to kill a person because his and his brother's life were on the line and his mother or any other adult present didn't do anything about it. It was one of his mother's numerous boyfriends who found him and his brother a big inconvenience. This wasn't the first time he encountered this kind of behaviour; a lot of his mother's boyfriends were like that.

That also explained the numerous scars that cover his lithe body. A body I have come to love, I love running my hands up and down his sides before wrapping my arms around his slender waist. Damn! Just thinking about those kinds of things I felt my pants turn uncomfortably tight. Trying very hard not to alert Tiago, I shift my hips a bit to elevate to pressure on my groin. "What you doin' niño? Why are you shifting so much?" Of course, he had to notice, I thought groaning at steadily building pressure in my groin. Shocked at his sudden squeezing hand on my groin I shuddered, as I felt a wet stain spread. Even more embarrassed than before, I press my face into my pillow. "So that was your problem niño." 

I wasn't a child; turning to make my opinion known Tiago claimed my lips. "You're not the only one with that problem," he said before claiming my lips again. Getting steadily more and more annoyed that I had to crane my neck, I grabbed Tiago and flipped us over. Lying on top of him I could feel his own hard-on, I hear him hiss as my fingertips skimmed the skin above his pants line. A silent question; which he answered with a slight thrust of his hips. After unbuttoning his pants and pulling his zip down, I dip my hand down his skin-tight boxers. Both of us groaned at the contact, damn he's already this wet, I thought as I felt a lot of pre cum coating his now rock hard-on. I swallow hard as he rocks his hips against my hand; unconsciously I rock my own hips into his which earns me a nice moan from him.

Pressing my hips down on him, I feel his nimble fingers make quick work of my constricting pants. Sighing against his lips at the release which quickly turns into a hitch as I feel his hands tug on me. Arching into his hands, I throw my head back as tingles of pleasure sneak down my spine. A clear sign I was getting close to releasing, something Tiago must have noticed too: he stopped his wonderful treatment on my dick. Letting out a confused sound I look at Tiago in question; "Why did you stop?" I managed to croak.