Jock 18 - Zachery

I couldn't believe that I watched gay porn! I never thought that the day would come when the porn I normally watch would do nothing for me anymore. But what shocked me, even more, was the fact that we were SO fecking close, he stopped to answer his phone. I was angry, so freaking angry with him. 

Now you know how your previous girlfriends felt whenever you answered your phone. 

Snarling I ignore the voice, we were not going to be like that, I was going to make sure of it. I was going to make sure he wasn't going to answer his phone ever again when we were like that. Flopping back down on the couch, I saw the plastic wrap for the vibrator but the thing itself was gone. Panicking slightly, I put my hand in the seam between the seats to see if it fell in there. Coming up empty I pulled off all the cushions from the couch, but still no vibrator to be found.

The fuck am I going to do now?

T is gonna lose his reason when he finds out that thing is gone when he gets back. Biting my lips I put the cushions back and try to think of a good and solid way to explain to T how the small vibrator could just up and vanish like that. I was torturing my brain for it when I felt my ass clench slightly. A surprised gasp left my mouth as I felt something move around in my ass, and let out a low moan when it hit a spot that had me feeling so good. Panting I reached down and stroked my raging hard-on, groaning at the double sensations. 

So that's where the small vibrator disappeared to... 

I thought as I draped myself on the couch as my hips rocked back and forth once my shorts were gone. "You're quite the slut, aren't you?" Tiago's lust-filled voice rolled over me. Looking in the direction of his voice, I saw Tiago leaning against the doorframe looking at me with hooded eyes.

Licking my lips I groaned again as the vibrator sped up and hit my prostate quicker and harder. "I guess we don't need to watch the movie anymore," T said as he sat down near my head, "Just watching you being like this, is like watching porn." His eyes were intense as they traced every movement I made, turning me on even more and making me cum hard.

Turning my head sideways as I was catching my breath, I saw he was still hard. Smirking I turned over so I was facing his groin I started to suck him through his shorts. He threw his head back as he groaned and rolled his hips forward, that was all the encouragement I needed. I made quick work of getting rid of his shorts; I couldn't wait to taste him again. When I finally wrapped my mouth around him, I groaned in delight.

The fact that T fisted his hand in my hair told me he wanted this as much as I did. Spurred on by that action, I relaxed my throat muscles so I could take in more of him. I had made it my goal ever since I first gave him a blowjob to take him fully in my mouth one day. He hissed as I took him further in my mouth than last time, I fisted my own hard length. I was so caught up in sucking that I let out a squeak when his other fingers caressed my ass hole. 

He just snickered "Don't worry I won't take out the vibrator, I will only add more pleasure." He said as his finger rubbed my now puckered hole. He kept his word; my body responded to him like I never thought possible. It felt like my whole body was on fire with desire for him and only his touch could calm down the raging fire. When we both came, I swallowed most of his juice but I wanted more.

Of what I wasn't sure exactly but, I did know I needed T for it. So when his breathing slowed a bit more, I climbed on his lap and whimpered a little when my semi-hard come in contact with the material of his shirt. That was the only thing he needed to know and lost the offensive material. 

I sighed into his kiss when he aggressively attacked my mouth with his. I would never admit it to him, but I absolutely loved it when he became this aggressive. He must have known this because he smiled when he heard me sigh, and squeezed my ass making me groan. He shivered a little at my groan and before I knew it I was on my back with him hovering over me. Eyes full of desire and want for me he gave a slight tug on the vibrator "I want to be inside you Zach, so bad it hurts" his voice a husky low tone. It had my body begging for his touch even more than before.

Unable to make coherent words, I opted for a sound from deep in my throat. T smiled at me at the sound "I will take that as an agreement." he said. Frustrated at him for not doing anything, I rocked my hips to his and to my delight he groaned. "Okay, now you've done it," he said and gave a harsh tug on the vibrator pulling it out and I made a sound at the loss. "Don't worry" he assured me "You'll be filled again soon enough." My body twitched in anticipation of his promise, I watched with heated eyes as he rooted around in the bag for a condom and the lube.

Finally! He is gonna claim me for himself!

I swallowed hard as I watched him put on the condom; he was quite the size. His body flustered a little more red as he slicked up the condom with the lube. I wiggle a little around when he positioned himself at my ass, I couldn't wait for him to start. He pushed gently forward and groaned "Please relax a bit babe. I won't last long if you don't." he said panting. I had a hard time taking a breath, with him inside me I felt like I couldn't breathe. He kissed me to help me relax and murmured sweet words in Spanish. It was words I knew; it was words of love and caring. 

Words would make me melt in a puddle of goo every time I heard them. They did the trick though; I relaxed after hearing them, making it easier for him to push himself in until the hilt. The both of us groaned at the feeling, "Is it okay for me to move now?" T asked after a while since neither of us moved for a while. I wiggle my hips in response and T nearly lost it. He pulled out slowly and slammed back in making me arch my back as he hit my prostate head-on, making tingles of desire dance through my body.

Embarrassing to say my memories after that are a bit fuzzy; I remember bits and pieces of it. I remember moaning as we switched positions as I was gently pushed on all fours before he re-entered me again. Going deeper than before, making me cum immediately. Another thing I remembered was the gentle cuddling after being screwed senseless, and waking up in my own bed alone the day or days after. Confused and alarmed I called out to T "T, Where are you, babe?" I winched at the raspy sound that left my throat. Coughing slightly I looked up as Tiago entered my room with a steaming tray "You screamed a lot yesterday during our lovemaking." he said as he set the tray on my nightstand. Sitting down beside me on the bed he caressed my face, "I made you some soup that will help with your raw throat and make it easier for you to swallow."

Flushing beet red at the comment, I busied myself with eating the soup. Tiago just laughed at me "There is no need to be embarrassed about it; I love how vocal you can be sometimes." Couching on the soup I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, Tiago patted my leg "It's better you don't move around too much today. I don't think you will be able to walk with the pounding your ass had yesterday." he said and left with me staring after him with my mouth agape. When I finished the soup and tea with honey, I pushed off the duvet and tried to make my way over to the bathroom. I got as far as to stand up without falling, only to faceplant when I tried to take a step.

The commotion had Tiago race into my room only to burst out laughing when he saw me lying face-first on the floor. "Don't just stand there laughin'" I grumbled "Help me up! I need to take a piss" Still quietly laughing at me Tiago came over and helped me to the bathroom and back to my room, an occasional snicker leaving his mouth every now and again. "I told you not to move too much." he said shaking his head, I huffed "Then how am I supposed to get to the bathroom or downstairs for dinner later? Or how do we explain my obvious limp to mom and dad?"

Grinning at me Tiago said "We could always say you tripped over something. You're clumsy enough to make it believable." I tried to be angry with him, I really did but I couldn't be angry at him when he stated the truth. I had a history of being clumsy around the house, and that smile did a funny thing to my pulse. I couldn't control myself when he smiled at me and kissed me fuelled with passion. His hands went around my hips to my ass and ground our groins together making my breath hitch. 

"You think it's smart to do this?" he mumbled against my lips, making me wonder for a moment what he was talking about before the light went on in my head. "I don't care, I want it bad and I want it now," I growled as my hands skimmed the exposed skin near the top of his pants, I knew from the bulge that was there he was affected by my touch. "You only need to remove my boxers and your pants" I panted. He looked conflicted for a minute, in the meantime, I undid his pants and let them fall in pools near his ankles with his boxers. The conflict was over and I was faced with the hallway wall, his hands ripped my boxers clean off my body before he growled and buried himself fully inside me again.

Later that night I got weird looks from myparents as they noticed my dazed state and more pronounced limp. When Tiagotold them some made-up story about me tripping over something, they justshrugged and sighed "That is so like Zach" and left it at that.