Volume 1 Chapter 12: Now that's a Lady

Start from the beginning

He began firing, but she swerved around on her bike quickly to avoid getting shot. She reached behind her back and pulled out her own gun. 

She fired it and shot the gun out of his hand. He quickly got back in the van and told them what just happened. As the mysterious woman was driving, the doors to the van were opened and the two Faunus in the back aimed at her. 

They fired at her and she slowed down and moved to the side to avoid getting hit. The driver slammed his foot on the gas and kept going.

Woman's mind: Oh no you don't. 

She picked up the pace once again. Once she was in range, she shot the back two tires of the van and popped them. It shook the van as the rims began dragging across the road creating sparks. 

The driver was breaking out in a sweat as he was beginning to lose speed. The woman drove around the van and went farther around before spinning and coming to a halt.

She had one foot on the ground and leaned the bike to the side as she waited for the van to get closer. The van came to a screeching halt as all the Faunus hopped out with their weapons aimed at her.

White Fang 1: You've got a lot of nerve! We'll be taking that bike of yours once we kill you!

Woman: You'd really rob a woman of her possessions? That's kind of messed up.

White Fang 2: Shut up, bitch! 

She got off her bike and threw off her helmet to reveal a woman with two different colored eyes. Her left was red and her right was blue. She also had a scar running across the bridge of her nose. 

She swung her rocket launcher over and held it in her hands

She swung her rocket launcher over and held it in her hands. They all gulped in fear as she pulled the trigger as a rocket flew out and landed close to their feet.

2 minutes later

The police arrive and arrested the Faunus as the woman got back on her bike.

Policeman: Thank you ma'am.

Woman: No worries. Someone had asked me to stop them and I did.

Policeman: Either way, it was nice to catch some of these thugs. Dust robberies have been happening all over the kingdom lately. It's been getting hectic.

Woman: I see.

Policeman: Well, I won't keep you any longer. Have a nice night ma'am.

She nodded and slipped on her helmet before riding off into the distance.

*Meanwhile at Beacon* 

Y/N's POV: 

Jaune: Y/N, please man. I need your help.

Y/N: With what? 

Jaune: I need to know how to talk to girls.

I was walking around outside in the courtyard when Jaune came up to me asking for girl advice.