Number 1 Wyn: Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Save me

      Pedestrian's and other drivers rush to the scene just right after Kim and Jaehyun also arrive with some more Guard's.
      They help out Mr Jang and the Driver, Jaehyun checks in the vehicle to bring out Wyn but he is no where to be found.
      Paramedics arrive and they take the two to the Hospital along with Kim.
      Jaehyun starts to look around calling out to Wyn, when people recognise Jaehyun they soon realize that Wyn was in the car and is missing.
      The police investigator shows up and assures Jaehyun that they will find Wyn at any cost.
      As they head to the Police Station, Jaehyun calls his siblings and informs them about the situation.
      Jaehyun tries to remember from the video if Wyn was thrown out of the Vehicle or not.
      Immediately after the crash the phone got disconnected so he can't tell.
      When they arrive at the station they pull up Security Cameras around the road at which the accident took place.
      They find the video and it shows a truck like vehicle running the stop lights and ramming into Wyn's vehicle. After it over turns a masked man comes out and goes towards Wyn's Vehicle and pulls out Wyn,puts him on his shoulder and takes him to his truck then drives off.
      Everyone wonders who the man is.
      On the other hand, Wyn wakes up in a dingy dark room tied to a small metal pillar with heavy chains.
      Wyn tries to set himself free from the chains but fails.
      The police search every truck in a 3 mile radius that looks similar to the one that rammed Wyn.
      The News also goes viral in search of Wyn. Everyone gathers together at the Police Station as they volunteer to search for Wyn, His band members and some other celebrities also join in the search, meanwhile Kim stays at the Hospital to keep an eye on Mr Jang and the Driver.
      It's late in the Night Wyn continues to try and free himself,then the man from the truck comes in and gives him food,when he refuses,the man grabs him by the jaw and forces the food into his mouth.
      After Wyn eats the man turns off the lights, locks the door and leaves.
      In the morning,the search begins again and the police Dogs are given Wyn's clothes so that they can get a scent and track him.
      As Jaehyun is busy with the Police, someone calls him and when he turns around he finds all his siblings standing there,he is surprised to actually see them together despite them being in different countries when he informed them.
          Yummi: We got here as soon as we
                        could.(Korean language)
           Jae Mi: We are here for you.(Italian)
           Yunna: We will find him.(English)
           Jay Ahn: Are you okay?(Russian)
           Jaehyun: Thanks.
                            Yes I'm alright.
      All five of them then hug, Jaehyun then shows them the video from the Security Cameras,the siblings then start using their technology to search for the truck and they spread out.
      Later Yummi finds the truck but its been abandoned under a bridge,she finds traces of Wyn and confirms with Jaehyun.
      Meanwhile Wyn doesn't stop trying to free himself.
      Mr Jang also gains consciousness and tells Kim to call Jaehyun.
      Jaehyun immediately arrives at the Hospital with Jay Ahn, Mr Jang tries to get out of bed to assist Jaehyun with the search but he is too injured and weak to help. So he just tells Jaehyun why he called him to the Hospital.
      Jaehyun: Do you remember anything
                       From the crash?
      Mr Jang: No.
                       But I know how you can find
                       Wyn.
      Jaehyun: How?
      Mr Jang: Go home and log in into the
                     Mansions Security folders and
                     Open the one labelled Wyn.
                     When you open it, activate it
                     And you will see the rest.
    So the two quickly drive off to the Mansion, Kim remains with Mr Jang.
         Kim: How are you feeling now.
         Mr Jang: Much but my chest hurts.
         Kim: You must have been hit by the airbag.
         Mr Jang: Maybe.
         Kim: if you need anything just tell me.
                  I'll be right here.
     Jaehyun logs in and goes into the folder as instructed, when he opens and activates the folder it shows traces of where Wyn has been, turns out Mr Jang had injected a tracker into Wyn and the trail shows that Wyns whereabouts are in the Forest.
    Jaehyun then calls the Investigator and informs them to all meet at the entrance of the Forest, within an hour everyone gathers there and they spread out along with the dogs, fans, celebrities and reporters.
    As they follow the tracker it leads them to an abandoned little hut and the dogs start barking at the Hut.
         Jaehyun: The tracker led us here.
   The police officers then tells everyone to stand by and be careful.
   They go in and after a few minutes they come back without Wyn,they only come back with a small scarf, phone, watch and a jacket that Wyn wore the day of the crash, Jaehyun then rampages into the little hut and searches for Wyn but finds it empty.
   Everyone is devastated and confused, other search around the huts perimeter but they find nothing.
          Jae Mi: Where is he?
          Woman: He should be here right?
          Man: The tracker shows that he is
                    here, could he be...
          Junho: Be what?
          Man: Buried.
     Upon realization everyone starts to search on the ground to see if there's any wet soil or anything unnatural about the grounds layout.
     A school girl then discovers a hip of wet soil and calls everyone, the dogs also start barking at the soil then some men then start scattering the soil and they are immediately hit with a foul smell of something starting to rot, others start to cry and others cover their eyes as they don't want to see what will be dug out.
     One of the men then uncovers intestines and other organs and a few fresh bones but can't tell whether it's of a human or not.
     The findings are then collected and everyone is told to head back and that the Police would handle the rest.
     The entire nation is devastated and there's silence everywhere.
     Kim can't help but cry that his friend might be hurt so Mr Jang hugs and comforts him.
     The tests all together take about 24hours and everyone anxiously wait for the results and they finally come out, Jaehyun, Mr Jang,his siblings and then band members are informed first before announcing to the public.
      " They are human remains and We extracted some fluids and tissues.... The DNA in all of them matches one.... Wyn. I am really sorry to tell you this but the remains that were found belonged to Wyn".
        Jaehyun immediately loses balance and falls to the ground, he fails to hold back his tears as he bursts crying out for Wyn.
        Everyone in the room cry along with Jaehyun and when the News is broken to the Nation everyone fails to hold back their tears.
        The President later declares National Mourning for a period of One week for Wyn's death.
        Jaehyun's parents aslo arrive and they find Jaehyun in a state they have never seen him in before.
        Mrs Hye Na: My poor baby
          (She hugs Jaehyun and they mourn together).
      During the course of the week,the funeral takes place and everyone attends, when the procession is done Jaehyun goes back to the Mansion and heads straight up to his room and he reminisces all the times he spent with Wyn.
      Later he joins the family at the table and informs them that he will be focusing on the business and then goes into Wyn's studio.
      All of them can tell that Jaehyun isn't fine yet. As he sits in the studio he plays Wyn's Album,then he brings out the phone and accidentally clicks on the Security folders and finds Wyn's folder.
      He opens and activates it,only to find that it's still reading that Wyn's location is in the Forest, Jaehyun then immediately goes to Yunna and asks her if she scan the Huts perimeter, so she brings out her laptop and begins to scan and to their surprise they find that the Hut has an underground layer.
        Jae Mi: That means Wyn is alive.
        Yunna: Those bastards.
        Jay Ahn: We need to strategize and
                         Pounce on them when they
                         Least expect it.
       At that moment...
    A man goes into the Hut in the Forest and for sure there is a secret door that leads underground and Wyn is still tied up with chains,the man approaches Wyn and he tortures Wyn before raping him, the man turns out to be Ming's.
         Ming's: You should have accepted my
                       Offer.
                       None of this would have
                       happened.
                       I would have killed you but I got
                       a taste of you and I understand
                       why Jaehyun loves you.
                       And speaking of Jaehyun,this will be a
                       perfect revenge for refusing to do
                       business with.
                       Do you know that I once ordered some
                       guns from him but he declined my
                       Offer because I didn't meet his
                       requirements to own his guns.
                       When you announced your relationship
                       with him, it was music to my ears,you
                       as my Hostage is like hitting two birds
                       with one stone.
                       Whatever I do to you will affect
                       Jaehyun and I LOVE IT!!!
                       I will keep you here as long as
                       possible to see you and Jaehyun
                        suffer.
                       Then we can call it even.
                       You and Jaehyun ruined my life and I
                        have ruined yours both.
         Wyn: Jaehyun will find me and you will
                   Regret ever laying your hands on
                   me.
        Ming's:(laughs)
                     You mean the same Jaehyun
                     who is still crying about you.
                     He thinks you are dead, they
                     even had a funeral procession
                     for you.
                     You don't believe me ... Here.
  Ming's then shows Wyn the News of his funeral procession. Wyn then loses hope as he weeps.
        Ming's: You are mine now.
                      Get used to it.
    Ming's leaves and his henchmen take advantage of Wyn.
    Jaehyun,his siblings, Kim, Mr Jang and his men go fully prepared for anything,they carry different weapons from guns ,high tech and knives.
    They secure the perimeter and they manage to breach into the Hut and they find 8 henchmen playings cards and one of them having sex with Wyn.
    The henchmen are beaten to a pulp as they are only armed with pistols and pocket knives, Jaehyun tells team not to kill any of them that he needs them alive.
    Jaehyun beats up the guy with Wyn, when Jaehyun sees Wyn tied up it angers him and he almost kills them but Jay Ahn calms him down.
    He unties an almost unconscious Wyn and carries him out, one of the police officers escort Jaehyun and on their way they take off their gear.
    At the Hut the team changes into Secret Service Uniforms.
        Jay Ahn: Which one of you was the
                         Driver?
     The truck driver comes out, then after a beating he is asked who had sent him, despite the hesitation he tells them that it's Ming's. They all look at each other in shock.
     Jaehyun's siblings head out before anyone else comes by.
    The investigator then calls the chief police about the situation, he shows up at the scene with his police men,they arrest the Men and they later arrest Ming's as well.
    Jaehyun takes Wyn to the Mansion where he calls his Doctor and Wyn is taken care of, Jaehyun tells his mother to look after Wyn as he goes out.
    The News is spread about Wyn being alive and the people involved are exposed.
    Meanwhile everyone at the company quits and they pack their belongings.
    They despise ever working for awful people like Ming's and PD.
    At the Mansion Jaehyun goes straight to Wyn's room and feels helpless when he sees Wyn in pain.
    His father then calls him and finally comforts his son.
         Mr Petrov: Now that you have Wyn back and
                            you know who the culprits are.
                            What are you going to do about it.
         Jaehyun: I will kill them.
         Mr Petrov: That is too easy of a punishment.
                            I say you go an eye for an eye.
         Jaehyun: I know exactly what to do.
         Mr Petrov: That's my boy.
     The following day there is a riot at the police station, it turns out Jaehyun hired some people to make it look like they are not happy with Ming's arrest and they bring out posters suggesting that Ming's should be hanged.
     Jaehyun checks on Wyn who is barely awake,kisses him on the forehead and promises to get revenge on Ming's for what he did to him.
     Jaehyun heads down stairs and finds Kim who begs Jaehyun to let him join the Mafia family.
        Kim: I want to be a Mafia.
        Jaehyun: What are you talking about?
                         And why are you telling me?
        Kim: I know you are in a Mafia.
        Jaehyun: Who told you all this?
        Kim: Mr Jang.
        Jaehyun: Mr Jang? (Scoffs)
                        He lied .
        Kim: Besides I figured it out a while ago before
                 he even told me.
                 I saw how you made orders and all the
                 Bodyguards.
                 What Chef has that many Bodyguards?
        Jaehyun: Alright then.
                        Why do you want to become a Mafia.
        Kim: Because I want to help and I feel like I
                 Belong to this kind of life.
        Jaehyun: This life is a dangerous one.
        Kim: I know.
                And I'm willing to take the risk.
                Jaehyun I can be like a secret undercover
                Mafia.
                No one would know that I am in the Mafia.
                I can be doing some spying for you.
                No one would suspect anything because I
                am an Idol.
                Just think about it.
       Jaehyun: Fine.
                       I will think about it.
        Kim: Thank you.
        Jaehyun: Alright,let's go to the basement.
        Kim: Basement?
                 What's in the basement?
        Jaehyun: You want to join the Mafia right?
         Kim: Yes.
         Jaehyun: Then come along.
  Jaehyun and Kim head down to the basement, Kim can't believe his eyes when he sees all the Bullet proof military vehicles,high tech and all the Weapons.
          Jaehyun: Welcome to my lair.
          Kim: Oh my gawd.
                   This ...  Is... Wow.
    Jaehyun then goes into the glass room where everyone is sitting as they wait for Jaehyun.
    When Kim comes in he is so excited and Jaehyun introduces him a the newest member, Mr Jang smiles as Kim takes his seat.
      Jaehyun: Alright Everyone.
                      Phase one is already in place.
                      The riot is going as planned.
                      We have to commence phase two.
      Mr Jang: I've already called The investigator.
                     He is on his way to add more pressure
                     on the Chief Police.
      Jaehyun: Good job.
       Yunna: The investigator?
       Jaehyun: He will throw in ideas of moving the
                        Prisoner's to a safer Cell.
                        And when that happens that's when
                        We strike with phase three.
  At the Police Station,the rioters start throwing rocks at the station and the investigator makes it seem like the situation has escalated,so he pressures the Chief Police to move the prisoner's to a much secure location.
    When the Chief agrees, The investigator calls Jaehyun to inform him and that the prisoner's will be moved in an Hour.
    Jaehyun then tells The investigator to start phase three.
    Jaehyun then tells Mr Jang and Kim to head to a given location and set up for phase four and they go out.
    An hour later the prisoner's are put in a sealed vehicle with one driver while the Investigator boards on an escort vehicle.
    The rioters chase after the vehicles and after a distance they disperse.
    Ming's and his Men wonder why they are the only ones in the back of the vehicle without any police officer with them and the there's only one driver but no one else with him.
    Meanwhile Mr Jang and Kim set up a Missile Launcher near the mountains, As the vehicles have to go through the mountains to the "safe location".
    Using an ear piece, Jaehyun orders everyone to be ready.
    When the vehicles show up,the one with the prisoner's drives a little faster.
    Jaehyun then orders Mr Jang to fire at the moving vehicle and Mr Jang aims at the prisoner's vehicle and shoots a Missile at it and it explodes then falls into the deep ditch besides the mountains.
    Jaehyun then orders the investigator to make an SOS call to the Chief.
       The Investigator: SIR!
                                    IT BLEW UP!!!
                                    SOMEONE BLEW THE VEHICLE
                                    IN FRONT OF US!!
                                    ALL THE PRISONER'S AND THE
                                    DRIVER ARE DEAD.
        The Chief: WHAT??
     The Investigator hangs up and tells the driver from the first vehicle to start off.
     It turns out the driver was one of Jaehyun's men and not a police officer, and the vehicle they blew up was empty and the actual one stopped somewhere, where the prisoner's were gassed and lost consciousness.
     The Investigator calls Jaehyun and tells him Phase four is complete.
     Jaehyun tells Mr Jang and Kim as well as the Prisoner's Driver to go to their Secret Location for phase five.
     One their way there, Kim gets a bit nervous.
           Kim: What will Jaehyun do to Ming's and his
                    Men?
           Mr Jang: Let's just say he has anger issues
                             and he doesn't have simple
                             punishments.
           Kim: Jaehyun is scary huh?
           Mr Jang: Extremely.
                           But he has changed a bit ever since
                           Wyn came into his life.
            Kim: What about you?
            Mr Jang: What about me?
            Kim: Have I changed you?
            Mr Jang: You have made me happier.
      The two smile at each other as they drive on.
    The Investigator later addresses the Chief and some reporters showing them the vehicle which is far down and can't be brought up.
    They check the dash cam from the investigators vehicle and they find nothing suspicious and they can't figure out where the Missile came from.
    Meanwhile as the two vehicles arrive at the Secret Location the Prisoner's are dragged out and woken up.
    Ming's is shocked to see Jaehyun in front of him playing with a Karambit knife.
      Jaehyun: Look who we have here.
      Ming's: Jaehyun? What is this? Do you know this
                    is illegal? When the police find out about
                    this you will be in big trouble.
   Jaehyun then turns on the TV and there is News about Ming's and his Mens Death.
        Jaehyun: You are already daed to the Nation.
                          I don't think the Police will have time
                          to search for dead people.
          Ming's: Please Jaehyun...
                       I know what I did was wrong.
                       Please forgive us and let us go.             Everyone then laughs at Ming's.
    Yummi (punches Ming's):You Bastard.
                                                You think this is a joke.
                                                After what you did to
                                                Wyn.
     Ming's: I didn't do anything to Wyn,it was these
                   guys.
      Jaehyun: SHUT IT!!!
                       Wyn told me everything you did to him.
                       How you wanted me to be miserable
                       by hurting Wyn.
                       How you've despised me because I
                       refused to sell you some of my guns.
                       Why would I sell to a maniac like you.
       Ming's : Please forgive me.
       Jaehyun: I am not Wyn who has forgiven you
                        already.
        Ming's: Why did you bring us here?
        Jaehyun: (smirks)
                        It's good you asked.
                        I like an eye for an eye with just a little
                        more.
                        Don't worry you it.
                        You will find out soon.
  Jaehyun then brings out Wyn on a wheelchair.
           Jaehyun: Apologize to Wyn.
           Ming's and his Men crying: We are sorry.
                                                          Forgive us.
   Wyn then weeps as he looks at Ming's, Jaehyun then tells Wyn to stop crying as he will avenge him for hurting him.
   Jaehyun then tells his siblings to torture Ming's and his Men and they Glady do it.
   After a while of torturing them, Jaehyun orders his Guards to tie Ming's and his Men to the steel tables.
          Wyn: What are you going to do?
          Jaehyun: Something they deserve.
   Jaehyun then brings out his Karambit knife and plays with it as he walks towards Ming's.
   Kim is then told to sit with Wyn.
   Jaehyun orders his men to take off their pants as he wears his gloves.
      Jaehyun then tells Ming's that he will never hurt anyone else and then Emasculates him with his Sharp knife.
      As Ming's screams everyone becomes terrified and Jaehyun becomes even more scary.
      Wyn: Kim take me away I can't watch this.
      Kim: Me too.
    Jaehyun goes on and Emasculates all of them.
   Later at the Mansion Jaehyun arrives and everyone anxiously sit as they are nervous and in disbelief.
          Jay Ahn: I know I can be ruthless,but that
                          was ruthless.
          Yummi: You can say that again.
          Jae Mi: I'm going to have nightmares for a
                        decade.
      Meanwhile Wyn and Kim sit in Jaehyun's room.
    Mr Jang comes in and tells them that Jaehyun is back so Kim leaves together with Mr Jang.
    When Jaehyun comes into the Room Wyn gets scared to sit close to him but when Jaehyun sincerely apologizes to Wyn,Wyn can't help but forgive Jaehyun and they hug.
   Later in the night Mr Jang and Kim sit in Mr Jangs room and they talk about what Jaehyun did.
         Kim: Jaehyun is something else.
         Mr Jang: Yes he is.
         Kim: What happened to the guys afterwards?
         Mr Jang: Jaehyun sold them to some Human
                          Traffickers.
         Kim: What?
         Mr Jang: They will be working in a Whorehouse
         Kim: For real?
         Mr Jang: Yes.
                         Jaehyun wants them to have a taste
                         of their medicine by making them
                         become useless but utilizable.
         Kim: How?
         Mr Jang: He cut off their man hood so that
                         they will never have sex with anyone
                         but instead everyone can have sex
                         with them.
                         And they are already "dead" no one
                         will ever know where they are.
         Kim: That's crazy.
                  Anyway speaking of sex.
    Mr Jang then smiles and kisses Kim.
      After a hot kiss Kim immediately dominates Mr Jang and they make Hot sexy Love.