Number 1: Wyn Chapter 12

Chapter 12 :One Again

    Jaehyun watches over Wyn as he is still unconscious in the Hospital, Mr Jang comes in with the Doctor who comes back with results from the full body examination.
    Dr: I have results for Wyn's examination.
           Who are you to the Patient?
    Jaehyun: Fiancee.
                    I am his Fiancee.
     Dr: Alright come to my office.
   The three head to the office and they have their seats.
       Dr: As we know the patient was
             Physically, Sexually and Mentally
             Abused.
             Let's start with the Physical Abuse.
             The patient has bruises and injuries 
             70% of his body, Externally.
             But don't worry they will heal up
             easily.
       Jaehyun: Externally?
       Dr : Yes, 30% are Internal.
              He was kicked too much, we found
              One rib cracked, a fractured collar
              Bone and bruised lung.
       Jaehyun:(Devastated)
               Is he going to be alright??
       Dr: Yes.
             With the proper care and medicines
             he will be fine.
       Jaehyun: That's a relief.
       Dr: He is a Strong Kid.
       Jaehyun: Why.
        Dr: He must have been in a lot of pain.
              When found an infection from the
              Rape.
              Because of the bruising, friction and
              constant Sexual Abuse, without
              protection he started Developing a
              mild STI( Sexually Transmitted
               Infection).
               But not to worry,it's not that
               serious,it is treatable.
               Then we come to the Mental Abuse
               The patient went through a
               traumatic event which might lead
               to PTSD.
               We have to observe him when he
               gains consciousness.
               Even get him into Therapy.
               That's all.
     Mr Jang: Thank you so much Doc.
   Jaehyun sits there for a while angry at himself for not being there when Wyn needed him, he blames himself for not coming back when he begged him to.
   Mr Jang comforts him and tells him not to blame himself as it is not his fault and that he wouldn't have known.
    Jaehyun and Mr Jang start going back to Wyn's room when they meet Mrs Oh, PD's wife.
     Mr Jang: Mrs Oh.
                     What are you doing here?
     Mrs Oh: I came to see Wyn and apologize
                    for what my Husband did to him.
  Meanwhile Jaehyun is annoyed as he Glances at Mrs Oh.
       Mr Jang: Oh I see.
                       Unfortunately Wyn is still
                       unconscious, you won't be able
                       to see him now.
      Jaehyun: (Scoffs)
   Mr Jang stares at Jaehyun.
        Jaehyun: Even if he was awake I
                         wouldn't have allowed you to
                         see him.
        Mr Jang: Jaehyun.
        Jaehyun: After what you did to him.
                         I wouldn't want him to be
                         reminded of what your
                         Husband did to him.
                         So you better leave.
  Mrs Oh then starts to leave when Jaehyun calls out to her.
         Jaehyun: Ah yes By the way.
                          Your Husband is lucky he died
                          on his own.
                          If I had found out about this
                          earlier, I would have done
                          more than push him out the
                          Window.
                          He cowardly ran away from
                          his well deserved punishment
    Mrs Oh gasps and runs out crying.
            Mr Jang: Jaehyun.
                             That was too much.
            Jaehyun: For whom?
                              The same woman who
                              called Wyn names and hit
                              him with eggs.
   Jaehyun chips and walks back to Wyn's room.
            Mr Jang: Why I'm I surprised.??
                             He wasn't even as mean as
                             he can get.
     Jaehyun sits next to Wyn, as he touches Wyn's hair he promises to not leave his side or let anything bad happen to him again.
     Later the Band members arrive at the Hospital to check on Wyn when they see Jaehyun sitting next to Wyn.
      They wonder among themselves why the Chef is suddenly so close to Wyn.
      Either way they go in but they find Wyn still asleep,they stay for a while and then leave, Kim asks Jaehyun to take care of Wyn.
      A fews days later Wyn finally gains consciousness and the first person he sees is Jaehyun, he tears up and Jaehyun hugs him.
      The Dr is called in and checks on Wyn.
       Dr: Ok everything seems to be fine, he
             Might be a little bit sore but he will
             be fine.
       Jaehyun: Thank you Dr.
      Meanwhile at the company, Mrs Oh being the new owner of OM industries sells it to some Rich Business Man,who is known for his luxurious and flamboyant lifestyle.
      The Rich Business Man Mr Lee Min Gi aka Ming's,has a background in entertainment which includes Acting, Modeling and Broadway.
      The guys are uncomfortable as he shows his Queer side, he flirts with everyone and makes everything awkward.
      His style and taste in Fashion clashes with everything else he puts on and has an annoying loud sense of humor.
      In the process of being the new owner, he also decides to change the style of the Bands Music and Dressing.
      This doesn't please anyone at the company.
      Back at the Hospital, Wyn is examined by a Psychiatrist.
      After the exam...
      Dr: We tried to observe and examine
             Wyn verbally but he didn't respond,
             According to the Psychiatrist, Wyn
             has PTSD.
     Jaehyun: What can I do to help him?
     Dr: He will need all the support he needs.
           He needs to know that he is safe.
    Jaehyun: Alright, I can do that.
    Dr: Please be patient with him.
          I will see you around soon.
     Jaehyun: Thank you Dr.
   When Jaehyun goes to Wyn's room he finds him sitted by the window looking out, Jaehyun quickly moves closer to check if the window is open or in any case loose.
     After inspecting the window he is relieved to know that the windows are sealed.
     Wyn just stares at him, Jaehyun then asks Wyn why he is sitting by the window, but he doesn't say a word,he just leans on Jaehyun as he stands next to him, Jaehyun then gently places his hand on Wyn's shoulder.
     A few minutes later Wyn falls asleep while still leaning on Jaehyun, when Jaehyun realizes this he picks up Wyn and puts him on the bed to rest.
     As he is about to walk away,he is suddenly stopped in his track by Wyn's hand that is holding on tightly to his jacket.
     Jaehyun doesn't move for a while and joins Wyn on his bed, just then Wyn moves closer to Jaehyun and folds himself in his arms for comfort.
     Jaehyun then holds on to Wyn and they embrace each other and both fall Into deep sleep.
     The next day, as Jaehyun goes out for a while and a male Nurse is put in charge of giving Wyn his Medicine, when Wyn is startled seeing someone he doesn't recognize,he starts to fidget and cry, because the Male Nurse doesn't understand Wyn's situation he angrily grabs Wyn's hand and tries to force him to take the medicine.
     Just then Jaehyun walks in and finds the Nurse squeezing Wyn's hand tight,he immediately charges at him,hits him several times and pins him to the ground, Mr Jang and Dr walks in,they find Jaehyun pinning down the Nurse.
     Dr begs Jaehyun to let go of the Nurse but he doesn't, Dr tries to tell Mr Jang to stop Jaehyun but he does nothing,he stands there unbothered.
     Just then with furious eyes Jaehyun looks at the Dr dead in the eyes then snaps and breaks the Nurses hand.
      Jaehyun: He laid his filthy hands on Wyn.
    As the Nurse screams in pain Jaehyun goes to calm Wyn down. The Dr stands frozen in disbelief.
    The Nurse is helped out to the Emergency Room.
    An Hour later Jaehyun is in Dr's office and he tells him that he wants Wyn to be discharged.
      Dr: You can't.
             He needs proper care from a Health
             Facility.
     Jaehyun: You mean the care I saw  
                       earlier?
                      My House will have better care.
      Dr: You still can't.
      Jaehyun: (Smiles)
                      I'm not asking for your
                      Permission.
                      I'm telling you.
    Jaehyun leaves Dr's office and the Dr is left speechless.
    In an Hour Jaehyun,Wyn and Mr Jang leave the Hospital to the Mansion.
    Upon arrival Wyn recognizes the place and for the first time he smiles a little bit.
    Jaehyun escorts Wyn to his room,after preparing him to get ready for a nap,he goes to his room thinking Wyn is asleep, only to see him by the door
    Apparently Wyn doesn't want to be alone in his room, he comes into Jaehyun's room and sleeps on his bed instead, Jaehyun smiles and covers Wyn with a soft blanket.
    As soon as he falls asleep Jaehyun goes to the kitchen and prepares a soup to keep Wyn warm.
    As soon as he is done he wakes up Wyn and helps him take the soup, afterwards he gives Wyn his medicine then embraces him.
    While they snuggle Jaehyun starts to apologize for not being there for him and promises to be there from now on.
    Wyn silently sheds a tear as he hears Jaehyun's sad voice.
    At the company the band members complain about the change in music.
    Kim wonders if he should just concentrate on his studies instead.
    The other members begin to wish Wyn was around or if things were better than the current situation.
    At the Mansion, Jaehyun does everything they used to do in order to cheer Wyn up.
    Jaehyun takes Wyn out for picnics.
    Other days he cooks different meals in Front of him and asks him to taste and feeds him.
    Sometimes they spend most of their time on the Balcony Star gazing.
    Jaehyun also bathes with Wyn in order to check on his wounds as well.
    Wyn also gets Professional Therapy at the Mansion, he even starts to improve by using gestures and he fidgets less.
    In the night sometimes when he gets nightmares about PD, Jaehyun is there by his side, he holds and hugs him tight as assurance that he is not alone.
    (At the company)
   Kim decides to meet Wyn while they are on a brief break.
    He is the only one among the members who knows where Wyn is and is determined to keep it a secret.
    It turns out he pestered Mr Jang to give him updates on Wyn everyday and since he played a big role in saving Wyn, Jaehyun and Mr Jang are leanient on him.
    Apparently Jaehyun secretly awarded Kim for his hard work by paying for his College entire tuition fees in order to get his degree.
    Kim also understands that Jaehyun and Wyn are dating.
    When he meets Wyn he can't help but hug him and Wyn doesn't freak out because he recognizes Kim as a friend.
    Kim: Hey bro...
             How are you doing?
             How are you feeling now?
  Wyn just looks at Kim with a soft smile.
      Mr Jang signals Kim with a headshake.
    Either way Kim continues to keep Wyn company and encourages him to continue fighting until he is completely fine.
    Before he leaves Kim sings a song for Wyn, this makes Wyn feel better.
     A few days later Wyn gets out of bed earlier than Jaehyun and starts walking around in the Mansion.
     He then goes to his studio which is still as he left it.
     He then finds some music sheets that he left last time of the song he never finished.
     Wyn then closes the studio door and turns on the music equipment.
     As soon as Jaehyun wakes up he notices that Wyn isn't in bed,he jumps out and checks the bathroom but it's empty,so the runs out and calls Mr Jang asking about Wyns whereabouts but no one seems to know.
     Everyone in the Mansion starts searching for Wyn after a few minutes of searching, Wyn comes back and Jaehyun immediately hugs him.
     Jaehyun: Thank God.
                       You are alright.
  Jaehyun then starts to check Wyn everywhere to see if he is fine or hurt in anyway.
   After seeing that he is fine,he is relieved.
        Jaehyun: Where did you go?
   Wyn doesn't say anything but he grabs Jaehyun by the hand and pulls towards the studio.
   In the studio, Jaehyun and the others sit, Wyn turns on the equipment and a smooth melody plays and for the first time....
   Wyn sings the song he wrote.