Number 1: Wyn Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Normal Enough

  (Deep Breaths, Fan Chanting Echoes,Bright lights,Slow Motion Elevation)

    On their First night of their Concert, Wyn the lead vocalist of the five member boy band JUST!!, Pants in anxiety as he jumps out to entertain the fans.
    The Five insue in their performance and it is outstanding and with much appreciatation the Band thanks their fans for their support and leaves after a word of encouragement to their uproarious fans.
    Later Backstage, Junho the band leader congratulates his team for their hard work, the other members Kim, Price and Sungwa then shows gratitude to Wyn for being the most hard working member.
    As they celebrate they get interrupted by their PD,Mr Oh Man Soo who announces about an after party he organized. Everyone gets excited, they clean up and head for their private party,they take shots,play games and do karaoke, later they start passing out one by one from the drunkard Ness, Wyn passes out last as things slowly wiggle, twist and fade, he drops.
    The following day, Heavy Hangovers they're up with and find themselves in their Dormitories.
    They gather in the lounge area mid morning regretting taking shots and swearing to never take them again, Kim merges from the kitchen with a pot of Hangover concoctions, he shares among the members.
    A few sips later some start to vomit, while others decide to go back to bed.
    In the night after they are all better they talk about the second night of their Concert which will be in 3 days, they spend the night eating take out and sharing ideas on how to improve their next performance.
    In the morning during rehearsal, PD calls Wyn to his office, later he comes back looking gloomy,when asked by Junho he lies that everything is alright.
    (Junho and Wyn are close he can tell when Wyn is Lying but he chooses not to ask too many questions)
    Day before Second Concert,they drive to to the town where it's taking place,after lodging for a bit they decide to go to the Venue and rehearse, they get excited when they see how Big and Modern the Place is, they tour around to get familiar with the place.
    After the touring is done they decide to go back to the stage and they take their places, during rehearsal Wyn makes a lot of mistakes as he seems to be distracted.
    Junho then tells everyone to take a break, Wyn then receives a text, after looking around he sneaks out.
    (Unknown location)
    Wyn meets PD who introduces Wyn to an unknown man.
    (Without showing his face)
    Wyn then shakes his hand and promises the man that he will work hard and won't let him down.