Number 1 Wyn: Chapter 13

Chapter 13: My Shoulder

    When Wyn opens his mouth to sing everyone remains shocked as they listen to his soft, smooth voice in harmony with the Melody.
     In Wyn's song that he titled "My Shoulder" he sings about this figure that lifted him up when he fell,cared for him when he couldn't care for himself and gave him a shoulder to lean on.
     For the first time Jaehyun becomes emotional and when the song finished he walks out, Wyn runs after Jaehyun and when he catches up he hugs Jaehyun from behind causing him to suddenly stop.
     Everyone rushes over to see what's going on, but they stop when they see Wyn hugging Jaehyun,they watch from afar.
     They stay like that for a while until Jaehyun turns around and faces Wyn who is facing down.
     Jaehyun lifts Wyn's head by pushing up his Chin.
     Teary Jaehyun: What are you doing??
     Wyn: I.... L.... I Love You.
   Mr Jang and everyone else secretly celebrate that Wyn has confessed his Love for Jaehyun.
   Jaehyun can't believe his ears,he asks Wyn to say it again.
      Wyn: I Love You
               I LOVE YOU!!
               I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
               I LOVE YOU JAEHYUN PETROV!!!!!!!
   Jaehyun can't help but blush and smile so he moves in closer to Wyn and kisses him passionately.
    After a long kiss Wyn becomes uncomfortable and Jaehyun apologizes having forgotten that Wyn isn't fully recovered from the trauma.
    After a while the two hang out and they get close to each other again.
    Because Jaehyun misses Wyn,he uses the time they spend making Wyn comfortable and reassuring him that he is safe.
    In the night as they cuddle Jaehyun can't control himself and ends up making Love to Wyn.
    Half way through Wyn starts getting flash backs of the rape. He shuts his eyes as he screams, Jaehyun's maturity helps him calm Wyn down.
    As they lay next to each other, Wyn apologizes for overreacting, because Jaehyun understands he tells him not to worry and instead he apologizes for not waiting until Wyn is ready.
    Wyn feels bad because Jaehyun has abstain because of him.
      Wyn: I am ready.
      Jaehyun: You don't have to force
                        yourself.
       Wyn: But it's not fair
       Jaehyun: Don't worry about it.
                         Let's sleep.
   The next day, Jaehyun calls his family in Russia and officially intorduces Wyn as his Fiancee.
   Via video call they are able to talk to and see Wyn.
   Because he was unaware of being introduced,Wyn shyly responds to everyone.
   Jaehyun's Family except his Mother are a bit skeptical about their relationship especially because that's when they just found out that he is Gay.
   Jaehyun's mother stands on his side as she tries to make the others understand,after the call is done, Jaehyun's Father calls him directly and Jaehyun goes to have a private conversation with his Dad.
   (Speaking in a Russian language)
      Mr Petrov: So.
                         You're Gay?
      Jaehyun: Yes .. Dad.
      Mr Petrov: And when were you going to
                          tell me.
      Jaehyun: I didn't know I was Gay.
      Mr Petrov: What do you mean?
      Jaehyun: I didn't know I was Gay until I
                       met Wyn.
                       Me just having him around
                       makes me whole Dad.
      Mr Petrov: What Nonsense is this.
      Jaehyun: It's not nonsense.
                        It's just how I feel.
      Mr Petrov: Do I look like I care about this.
                         Jae,you are a Petrov and all
                         this is just a phase.
                         And that boy is just a
                         Distraction.
                         You left businesses unfinished
                         over here,was it all for him?
                         Have you forgotten all about
                         your training?
                         Have you forgotten your role
                         in this family?
                         Are you going to throw it
                         all away because of a Boy???
     Jaehyun: I didn't Forget.
                       How can anyone forget that so
                       called training.
                       Dad you trained me to be like
                        an assassin just so that I can
                       handle your Legal Businesses.       
    Mr Petrov: That's because you are a
                        PETROV!!!
    Jaehyun: I WAS 5 !!!!!!
                     I could kill someone at the age
                     of 5....
                     Why? (Sobs)
                     Because I am a Petrov??
    Mr Petrov: YES !!
                       YOU ARE A PETROV!!!
                       AND IT'S YOUR
                       RESPONSIBILITY!!!!
                       AND I AM NOT GOING TO LET
                       SOME LITTLE BOY TAKE IT
                       AWAY!!!!!
                       You are not the first one I
                       trained, Your siblings are
                       Obedient why can't you be.
                       You are my son, you will do as I
                       say.
   Jaehyun: I won't.
   Mr Petrov: What???
   Jaehyun: Wyn is not a distraction.
                     He is the reason I feel a little
                     Human.
                     If you take away Wyn.
                     Then you will be taking away the
                     Human in me.
Mr Petrov: Why are you complicating
                     things?
Jaehyun: Because I Love Wyn.
                   I've learnt to love because of him,
                   because he loves me despite of
                   my Background,he loves me even
                   after I fired a gun over of his
                   head, he loves me despite me
                   being Emotionless, he loves this
                   empty soul,he loves this dark
                   hole and because of all this I
                   can't let him go.
Mr Petrov: Do you Love him that much?
Jaehyun: Yes, I Do.
Mr Petrov: Alright then (hangs up)
    As soon as Jaehyun's Father cuts the call ,he sits on the floor with his hand on his face.
    Wyn walks in and hugs Jaehyun.
    Jaehyun tries to pretend to be fine but Wyn can see right through him,so he continues to hug Jaehyun and he breaks down crying.
    Wyn feels bad for Jaehyun,and when he stops crying Wyn wonders if them dating is a good idea.
    Jaehyun tells Wyn that they will continue being together for the rest of their lives and they won't let anyone come between them,not even Mr Petrov..
    Mr Petrov is angry at Jaehyun,but has to keep his Businesses running,so he uses his siblings to get through to him to get work done.
    Instead of the usaul direct calls, Mr Petrov indirectly gives instructions to Jaehyun through other people.
    Jaehyun and Wyn's bond grows strong as they trust and love each other more than ever.
    Over the months Wyn focuses on his music and manages to produce an Album.
    Because Jaehyun doesn't want Wyn to go through anything traumatic again,he helps promote his music as a Solo Artist without a record label.
    Because of Jaehyun's connections,Wyn is able to launch his new Album to many platforms.
    He does Fan meetings and signings.
    He does closed and private concerts for the songs,which goes viral.
    Because he is not yet ready to meet his fans in person,the virtual concert idea goes wild.
    His music quickly gains popularity and earns him top spots on many Billboard Charts.
    Meanwhile JUST members are devastated as their popularity has gone low and are on a verge of disbanding because Wyn had a vital role as the centre.
    Now everything is falling apart despite their efforts.
    Kim thinks it's better to concentrate on his studies since he is going into the difficult year of his course.
    Anywho..
    Weeks later Wyn decides to surprise Jaehyun.
    A blindfolded Jaehyun is taken to a Lagoon, he gets nervous because he doesn't know where he is and wonders if it's safe.
    When the blindfold is removed, Jaehyun is amazed by the view and is speechless when he sees a Little Private Romantic Dinner set up through the Lagoon on a boat.
    Wyn takes Jaehyun to take his seat and the Starry night mesmerizes Jaehyun.
    Wyn then snaps his fingers and some violinists appear and they play soothing music, a famous Chef Guo comes out with the couples menu, Jaehyun is shocked to see Chef Guo as he is his Role Model. Jaehyun is Starstruck.
       Jaehyun: Wait.
                        Am I dreaming???
                        That's Chef Guo.
        Wyn: You are not dreaming.
                  It is Chef Guo.
       Jaehyun: How is this possible?
                      How did you do this?
                      Why are you doing this?
        Wyn: To appreciate you.
                   To Thank you.(becomes teary)
                   I have always wanted to show
                   gratitude for everything you have
                   done for me.
                   I didn't know what day to choose,
                   But this day presented itself.
                   .........  .... (Sighs)
                   HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEHYUN.
Jaehyun immediately becomes pale hearing Wyn wishing him a Happy Birthday.
         Jaehyun: How did you know today was
                          my Birthday?
          Wyn: I asked Mom.
                    Your Mom.
                    I know you have never
                    Celebrated your birthday
                    because you had to focus on
                    training.
                    I wanted to help you know what
                    It feels like.
                    To have a Birthday Celebrated
                    and to be Appreciated,Adored
                    and Loved.
                    Jaehyun, I Love You,I appreciate
                    You,I Adore and Care about you.
                    You are my everything Jaehyun,
                    YOU ARE MY SHOULDER.
                    Thank you so much for Loving
                    me, Caring for me and for always
                    being there for me.
                    You are the best thing that has
                    ever happened to me.
    Jaehyun can't help but shed tears,they hug and embrace for a while.
    Chef Guo then properly introduces himself and brings out the Appetizer.
    The couple chat as they have their second dish.
    Jaehyun praises Chef Guo for his skills.
    Dessert time and the two become romantic as they hold hands,they talk about different things they did while growing up.
    Later another boat arrives and the couple boards it, Jaehyun says his goodbyes to Chef Guo, meanwhile Mr Jang makes sure that the perimeter is secured.
    The two are told to sit on the top deck on the roof where there's a bed full of roses looking out to the sky full of stars.
      Jaehyun: What's all this??
      Wyn: Your final Gift.
  Wyn then pushes Jaehyun on the bed, Jaehyun sits there smiling as Wyn brings out a Condom.
  Wyn then whispers into Jaehyun's ear
        "it's my turn now, I am ready"
   Wyn then sits on Jaehyun's lap and starts kissing him on the neck, as he does this he unbuttons Jaehyun's shirt and starts kissing his chest to his Nipples.
   Wyn then unzips Jaehyun's pants and gives him a blow Job, Jaehyun gets in the mood and Wyn goes deeper.
   Wyn then takes off his pants buy doesn't take off his shirt, he then puts the Condom on Jaehyun, Wyn then slowly sits on Jaehyun, as Wyn pushes down they both moan.
   When Wyn is settled,he starts winding and they kiss each other.
   As Wyn is winding Jaehyun also starts wind rhythmically, they end up having orgasms after the other.
   Jaehyun then puts Wyn on the bed, unbuttons his shirt and kisses him all the way down to his pelvic area.
   They two make Love all night under the stars.
   In the morning the boat gets docked by a  shore near the Lagoon.
   The couple comes out Holding hands and they have breakfast at a resort nearby, while having breakfast Jaehyun thanks Wyn for making him feel special and promises to never forget that Night,he also claims it was the best Birthday and Night of his entire life.
   A week later, Wyn and Jaehyun attend the Awards, meaning it's the first time Wyn is actually showing himself to the public in person, the camermen focus on Wyn.
   At the award show Wyn meets up with his former Band mates and they congratulate him for getting notiminated for his Album.
   As the show goes on, Many Singers and Musicians recieve their Awards.
    Suddenly Wyn is shocked when he wins Album of the Year Award then later New Solo Artist of the Year.
    Wyn goes home with two Awards and they celebrate in the Mansion, of course as everyone ( Maids and Guards) are enjoying the party, Jaehyun whispers something into Wyn's ear, Wyn smiles and they get up, they sneak out without anyone noticing.
    Upon reaching Jaehyun's Bedroom which is now also Wyn's Bedroom,they kiss and take off their clothes at the same time leading to hot Sex.
    In the morning when Wyn and Jaehyun go downstairs only to find people laying down everywhere still sleeping after the party.
    Mr Jang walks to Jaehyun with a heavy hangover and promises to never drink again.
    Jaehyun and Wyn both laugh at Mr Jang as he goes to his room.
    Mrs Kim then wakes up and when she notices Jaehyun and Wyn standing by the stairs she starts to wake up the other workers.
    And they all wake up with heavy hangovers,as they get up to start cleaning, Jaehyun stops them and tells them to get enough rest and that they will clean after wards.
    The two then smile at each other and run back upstairs giggling.
    Two days later Ming's calls Wyn for a private meeting, Wyn at first refuses to meet Ming's but eventually agrees.
     He tells Jaehyun about it and Jaehyun decides to escort Wyn,but of course Wyn accepts to meet Ming's in a public place at one of Jaehyun's Restaurants, meanwhile Jaehyun is not taking any chances.
     He taps Wyn so that he can hear their conversation while he sits outside in the car with Mr Jang.
     Ming's: It's nice to finally meet you, Wyn.
     Wyn: Thank you.
                Nice to meet you too.
     Ming's: Let me properly introduce myself
                   I am Ming's the new owner of OM
                   Industries.
     Wyn:(rolls his eyes)
                I ... I know
                Why did you want us to meet?
      Ming's : Ah Yes.
                    I've seen that you are doing
                    good all by yourself.
                    Music wise.
                    So I was wondering if you would
                    like to come back to OM .
Jaehyun and Mr Jang stare at each other.
       Wyn: (smirks)
                You want me to come back to OM?
                OM... Industries????
                The same OM that ruined my life?
                (Scoffs)
                Why would I want to come back?
     Ming's: See Wyn the company needs you
                  It's a complete disaster without
                  you.
                  We are on the verge of
                  disbanding if we don't get help.
                  Your help.
     Wyn: (remains silent for While)
                I'm sorry Mr Ming's.
                I can't.
                Not after what I went through.
                Going back to OM will mean I have
                to to Re-live that pain over and
                over again.
                I just recently recovered.
                I am not ready to take the risk.
                Excuse me.(walks out)
      Ming's: Wyn!!!!
                   Wyn wait, think of your friends.
When Wyn gets into the car he gets a panic attack and gasps for air.
Jaehyun then tells Wyn to try and hold his breath in order to calm down but he fails.
Jaehyun seeing that Wyn can't hold his breath he immediately Kisses him for half a minute and Wyn pauses with his eyes wide open.
Mr Jang looks away as he smiles.
       Wyn: Why??
       Jaehyun: You couldn't hold your breath
                         So I didn't want to hold your
                         nose, thats why I kissed you.
       Wyn: You wanted to hold my Nose.
       Jaehyun: Yes.
                        You know, to stop the air
                        Circulation for a bit as a way
                        hold your breath.
       Wyn: You wanted to suffocate me just
                  so that I can hold my breath?
        Jaehyun: Yes.
                         It's a faster way.
  Wyn then hits Jaehyun on the arm.
         Wyn: Hey!
                  Are you out of your mind.
                  You would have killed me.
         Jaehyun: No that's not it.
    As the two argue Mr Jang starts the car and drives off.
    Ming's on the other hand is enraged by Wyn's refusal to come back to OM.
       Ming's: No one says no to me.
                     I will get what I want .
                     One way or the other.
                     Just wait and see what I do to
                     You.
                     WYN.....