Chapter 24: Triple Dates

Mulai dari awal

"Yeah?" she asked.

"We been talking for a minute now, and I really been feeling you, so I wanna make you my girl. "

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. These past few weeks I told you some serious stuff. You've helped me more than anybody else. And I know you heard about me around the school. Imma thot to be honest. I'm not the best at relationships but I'm coo' with changing... for you. So? "

"Yeah. I'll be your girlfriend. " Sean and Candy kissed.

Marcus and I laughed. "Finally!" we yelled together. They stopped kissing and told us to shut up. I smiled. " Well since y'all a couple now, we can double date! "

Candy smiled. "How bout tonight?"

"That's cool." I looked at Marcus. "Can we go somewhere that isn't fancy. I need some real food."

"Yeah that's cool. I was thinking Dave and Busters anyways." Marcus chuckled.

"Okay so Dave and Busters at 7. Is that okay for everybody?" Everybody said yes. Tonight was going to be fun. No drama, no worries.

[Regular POV, Later on...]

Melissa sat at Mark's house. She came to Mark's house everyday after school to stay with Quise. She was happy because Quise was finally getting back to his old self. He bought her gifts and made her feel loved.

He came downstairs, dressed like he was going out. Melissa looked at him. "Where you going?"

Quise smiled. "What you should be asking is where we going. Get you some clothes on cause we're going to Dave and Busters. "

"Why?" Melissa asked him.

" We never celebrated you being pregnant." he told Melissa. She smiled. She loved this Quise. He always wanted to have fun. She grabbed her some clothes and put them on. Quise and Melissa got in the car and drove there.

★★★★★

Athena, Marcus, Sean, and Candy all arrived together. Marcus decided to pick everyone up and let them all ride together. The car ride there was filled with talking and a bunch of funny stories.

They were escorted to their tables. They had a nice seat next to a tv so Sean and Marcus could watch the basketball game. Candy and Athena talked to each other while the boys were hypnotized by the basketball game.

The waitress came and they ordered their food. It was a girl from school so Athena and Candy gossiped with her for a bit before the waitress went and put their orders in.

The game went to commercial and the boys turned back to their girlfriends. Sean asked when Marcus started liking Athena and he laughed. "I grew up with her. I loved how she was so smart and cute and innocent. One time in second grade, I tied me and her shoestrings together so I could be close to her. "

Athena laughed. "I remember that. And you couldn't untie them so the teacher had to do it and it was so embarrassing."

"Yeah I was dumb as fuck as a kid."

"Was?" Sean joked.

"Man fuck you." Marcus yelled playfully.

Athena laughed and looked around. She saw Melissa walk in the door holding Quise's hand. She sat staring in awe. She couldn't believe that two people who loved her more than the world, would do this to her. Marcus noticed them and whispered to her. "He's the baby daddy."

A tear escaped Athena eye as she was filled with rage. She stood up in her seat and walked up on Melissa. "How could you do this to me? I thought you cared about me. "

"I owe you no explanation. Now please move so I can sit down and enjoy time with my boyfriend. " Melissa told her.

" I swear to god if you weren't pregnant, I'd beat your ass right here. " Athena usually never cursed but this was an emotional moment.

Quise stepped in. "No the fuck you wasn't. You had to fucking chance to be with me and you chose that pussy nigga."

Marcus heard the whole thing. He ran up on Quise. "How many times do I gotta beat yo ass?"

Quise pushed him back. "Get the fuck away man. Yo girl was messing with us."

"So why the fuck you was talking bout me then?" Marcus groaned.

"Bitch grow the fuck up." Quise said as he sat in his seat.

Marcus got very angry. "Fuck you, you damn crackhead."

Quise froze up. He was overcame with anger. He reached in his back pocket to pull out his pistol. Melissa saw him and motioned him to put it away. "Lets just leave."

Quise shot his eyes at Marcus the entire walk out of the door. He didn't care what happened, he just wanted Marcus dead.

So 4k finally! I wanna thank all of you who read and vote every chapter. It is hard for me to stay committed to stuff but that is truly my inspiration. Votes and comments.

So Candy and Sean finally together. How do you think their relationship will change in the future? Do you think they'll stay together or affect Marcus and Athena's relationship? And Quise... Wow. He's went gangster. What do you think will happen with him and Marcus' hatred for each other? Do you think Athena and Melissa will ever make up?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

As always...

You guys inspire me!!