End of Part 1!

Hey readers! Since this is the end of part one I thought I would talk to you about what's coming next...

First of all, this is not the end of the book. Many books have both parts and chapters, this one included. There will be 2-3 parts depending on how the story goes later on in my writing process.

Second, there will be some changes. As you've probably seen this is now a mature story. My original plan for this book was for it to be a wholesome love story that would only be 10-15 chapters. It's not as I had planned but I'm happy with the direction the story is going in. That being said, things like the cover, title, chapter names, and other things may change.

Third, this will be a musical story! I am in the process of finding songs for each of the chapters which has taken me quite a while. I'll try my best to get the songs put with the story and edit all of my many mistakes.

I can't even put into words how happy all of you readers make me and how thankful I am for you guys! Many of you have stayed with this story throughout all of its changes and hiatuses and I am beyond grateful for each and every one of you!

When I got my first few votes on the story I screamed in the car on the way to school. Each and every milestone has been more and more exciting. The fact that I have over 3 thousand reads on this story right now astonishes me. Having over 100 votes is crazy. I never thought that my stupid lego ninjago fanfic would get anywhere but here I am.

I can't thank you guys enough and I hope you like the new direction as we move forward.

UPDATE:
PART TWO PREMIERES ON FEBRUARY 12TH!
I hope to see you then!

<3

•Addison•