Chapter 24

Pierre.

He holds onto my arm waiting for me to find my balance, I slowly take a step away from him, looking around "What the hell happened?" I ask as I look around seeing the normal lights went out and only the emergency light was on. "The elevator stopped," he says dryly I just stare at him for a good second "Nice discovery sherlock" I roll my eyes "What? You asked the question" he scoffs, I step to press the emergency call button but the line just buzzes it doesn't even ring. I sigh trying over and over again, but nothing happens. "The power probably went out," Pierre says after I try for the 4th time. I sigh stepping back. I see him going over to the door and after a few tries he manages to force it open, earning a groan from both of us seeing that we are stuck between 2 floors. 

"Great" I murmur I lift up my phone and try to call Charles but it doesn't even ring "What t- I was just texting" I whisper "Wrong place" Pierre whispers "What?" "You don't have service because of the place the elevator stopped, plus the power out has been happening all around town the past days, the cell tower is close to the hotel, and it is most likely out of power too" he explains lifting his own phone signaling he doesn't have service either "That just perfect" I sigh leaning my head against the wall behind me. As if it wasn't enough being stuck in a fucking metal box, I was stuck with the one person I wouldn't even want to be near. Neither of us says a single word for a good 10 minutes, we were avoiding one of the eyes of the other like we would die if we looked at each other.

Then all of the sudden, the elevator moved down, making me lose my balance and falling forward with Pierre catching me again "What the fuck" I mutter looking around hoping it moved because it started working again, but the lights were still completely out "Maybe you should sit down before you break something" Pierre says still holding my arms, I slowly nod backing away from him and sitting down on the elevator floor with my back against the wall. "This is not the way I planned my afternoon" I whisper "Don't worry you are not alone with that" Pierres scoffs. "What were you even doing here?" he asks "Giving Lando some reward for beating me?" he asks, his words filled with pure hate, I just roll my eyes before trying my phone again "What? Did I guess wrong? Has it already happened at the track?" he asks lifting an eyebrow 

"Could you just shut up?" I snap at him looking up from my phone "Why? You don't want to talk about your beloved Britt?" he asks looking at me "You are an asshole, Pierre" I stare him down "Why? Because I state the facts right now? Do you know it kind of makes sense how you guys always hung out a lot" He says trying to imply that it has been going on for longer, my eyes widen "You didn't seriously just imply that!" I say angrily "Why wouldn't I? I mean does Sammy  even know about him?" He raises his eyebrows, giving me an I know everything the best look. "Just when I think you couldn't be more of a jerk your stupidity just comes and proves me wrong," I say starring into his eyes "You are by FAR the last person who has any right to judge me" I spat my words out at him, he lets out a scoff. 

"Oh, so I am right" he gives me a petty laugh "How long have you been fucking Lando tho? I heard he broke up with his girl around June. Was it because of you?" He asks. "Pierre seriously just shut up please," I say leaning my head back against the wall, I look down at my phone we have been stuck here for 40 minutes now, and by the rate, we are going, in 50 minutes we are going to kill each other. "Why? You were gladly running your mouth about my girlfriend in public? What was it again? Yeah, homewrecking whore, yeah that was the phrase you used ain't?" he lifts an eyebrow "At least I have the decency to not do it in public in front of others." he signals around as he tried to prove we are alone. He is starting to truly piss me off, I feel my blood starting to slowly boil in my veins

"You speak as if you know everything don't you?" I scoff at him "And why in the world would you have the right to judge me for who I date? The last time I checked YOU left me 3 years ago, it was YOU who moved on first" I spat the words out he opens his mouth but I lift my finger shushing him. "You have no fucking right to comment on anything I do with my life, It's time to get your fucking head out of your fucking ass Pierre because you are in the wrong," I say staring at him. "Get a fucking reality check! I strongly suggest starting with your fucking lying girlfriend who just loves to make up bullshit stories" he stared at me for a few seconds taken back by my yelling, "Wha-" but before he could finish his question the elevator starts moving, soon the doors opened to the next floor, I quickly get up rushing out to the lobby straight to my car getting in. 

My hands grip the wheel tightly finally letting out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding in. I don't even know how long I stare out the window before I am snapped out of it by my phone ringing. "Sarah, where are you?" Laura asks "I-I am on my way, there was a power outage, and I- I been stuck in the elevator," I say slowly coming back to reality "You are the world's unluckiest person" she laughs at me "Oh wait till I tell you who I was stuck with," I say laughing awkwardly at my own misery "Don't tell me-" "Oh yes," I say as I finally start to drive back to our hotel. "And it's not a murder scene, Do I need to call you a lawyer?" she laughs "No, I just yelled at him," I say down the phone "I Might also told him that his girlfriend is a fucking liar" I murmur. "Oh I am so proud of you" I laugh a little at my best friend. But I couldn't stop myself from thinking that I shouldn't have done that. I knew Pierre, he was just like me, overthinking everything till he finds out the whole truth. 

What if he- He wouldn't ask her about it again? I mean why would he? She wouldn't tell him anyways, right?

Right?

Holaaa. Sorry for the late ass update, my day was EXTREMELY fucking long, and it's 1 mf am right now, so if there are spelling or any kind of mistakes please forgive me. 

Thank you for all the love yesterday you guys commented so much, it melted my little heart :)

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment, see you all tomorrow. Mhaw