Chapter 11

The next morning I woke up feeling absolute shit, I was tossing and turning all night my mind still not being able to get over the fact that Pierre has the guts to date that girl. I crawl out of bed to the kitchen where I am met with a rather chirpy Charles "Good morning sissy" he smiles at me, I just flop down at the kitchen island groaning "Hey what's wrong?" "Nothing I just didn't sleep well" I mummer he nods and goes to make a coffee for me, I watch him make it he is almost dancing being in such a good mood, he puts the coffee in front of me but before he could turn away I stop him

"Okay," I sigh, "How come you are in such a good mood?" I lift my eyebrows, he looks down at his feet "If you slept with my best friend I might slap you across the face right now" I say with a smirk joking, he lets out a chuckle "Well you slept with mine?" he says raising an eyebrow I just throw a kitchen cloth at him "Shut up, but for real right now, did you sleep with her?" he catches the cloth than look at me, "No, no I didn't, we just chatted a lot last night" he says "But you like her" I exclaim seeing his eyes, he just nods quietly "I knew it!" I nearly scream "Would you shut up!" he glares at me but I just laugh at him.

"Oh, come on Charlie, you have been so obvious" "What, when?" he looks at me confused "From the first moment you met her you dummy," he laughs nervously "I was hoping I was smooth enough to not get noticed" he chuckles nervously "Yeah, you should ask Carlos for some advice I guess, after all, he is the smooth operator" I giggle, he rolls his eyes at me again. "No, but on a serious note, I don't mind, just don't hurt her Charlie, she is one the best people I have ever met, with the purest heart, she really deserves only the best," I say looking strictly at my brother he nods. "I kinda want to take her on a date," he says quietly, I smile at him, "Then go for it" I honestly couldn't blame Charlie for liking Laura, she was one hell of a woman, I always thought she was sort of different yet she never cared about what other people thought of her, I remember the first time I met her.

I was sitting in the restaurant alone when this guy sat down next to me and started to talk me into a date, and he just wouldn't leave me alone even after telling him I was not interested in the slightest. Then all of a sudden a tall blonde hair girl sits down next to me "Na végre megvagy!" (finally I found you) she says hugging me I was slightly confused but hugged her back "Haver nem tudom ki vagy de le kophatsz" (Dude I have no clue who you are but you can fuck of) she looks at the guy, and oh dam if eyes could kill. The guy quickly goes away, and I just look at the random woman thankful "Thank you" I whisper feeling relieved "Oh you are English!" she smiles "Monasuque actually, I am Sarah" I hold my hand out to her "Oh so cool, I am Laura" she shakes my hand. And after that, we met up almost every day she showed me around Budapest, taught me Hungarian, helped me with my doctor's appointments, and we just became inseparable.

"Do you think dinner at the usual place is good enough?" I nod "She will absolutely love that place Charlie" I smile, and there is a knock I go to open it "Mamaa!" Ollie jumps in my arms "Hello Lapinou" I wrap him in my arms kissing the top of his head. "Did you have fun with Mamie?" "Yes she made me cookies" he smiles widely, I kiss my grandma's cheek thanking her for looking after Olly, "Now, Ollie some of Mama and Charles's friends are coming over to meet you," I tell him walking back to the kitchen, "Are they cool?" he asks making me chuckle "Yeah buddy they are alright, but also, we are going carting today" I smile as I sit him on the chair "Yaay" he claps in happiness, I see Charles smiling at him "Damm he really is a part of our family" he smiles

A few hours later after we did the physical therapy with Arthur, Lando arrives at Charles's house "Ollie come here please," I call him over "Now buddy, this is Lando, he is a very good friend of mama's and Charles's" "Hi buddy" Lando crutches down to his level "Hi" Ollie says shyly "Look I brought this for you" he smiles giving him little box Ollie takes it from him "Thank you" he says still shyly setting the box on the floor and he starts to open it revealing an f1 McLaren car model "wow" he says as he holds it up and inspects it for a while before putting it down and going over to Lando giving him a hug making Lando smile widely "You like it?" Ollie nods rapidly, he pulls away from him running to me and showing me his new little car "That's really cool buddy, did you say thank you to Lando?" He shakes his head before turning to Lando "Thank you" he says shyly "You are very welcome little man" Lando smiles back at him "Okay buddy put that in your room and grab your bag we have to go now" he nods going in his room.

Charles drove us to the carting place "Are you ready to cart buddy," Arthur asks Ollie in the back seat, Arthur obviously wasn't carting but it was good for him to get out of the house for a little, and since Charles and Lando rented us the entire track it was only us, "Yeeees" Ollie smiles brightly, I took him about 2 times before after seeing his love for cars and racing from a very young age, and he actually has a great talent to it, after all, genes don't lie "We invited Max, Kelly, and Penelope are coming with him I hope that's okay," Charles says as we pull up to track, "No, that's cool, Penelope is around the same age as Ollie no?" Charles thinks for a second "Yeah I think so" We get out of the car getting our stuff going inside.

"Helllo Dutchie!" I smile walking up to him, he instantly glares at me rolling his eyes. "Smaller Leclerc" he smiles hugging me "Sarah, this is Kelly my girlfriend, and her daughter Penelope" he introduces me to them "Sarah, I am Charles's little sister, Arthurs's older sister" I smile holding my hand out to Kelly not knowing how direct to be, but she pulls me into a small hug "Its so good to meet you," she says as I accept the hug, "And hello there pretty girl" I crouch to Penelope she quickly hides behind Max's leg making me giggle "Don't worry I don't bite" but I obviously don't want to push her so I just stand back up as Charles arrives next to us with Ollie on his hip

"And this little man," I say taking Ollie from Charles "This is Ollie, my son" I smile introducing them to Ollie, I put him down as they talk to him little, and just in a little even Penelope comes over to Ollie talking to him as we wait for the track to be set up. "The resemblance is crazy," Max says to me as he looks at Ollie, I shrug smiling "I know, I see him in Ollie so much it's insane", the guy calls us as the track is finally ready for us, I dress Ollie up in his suit and helmet and let him go with the boys as they swear to me that they will be careful, I just sit down next Kelly watching them cart and Arthur as he just coaches them.

"How old is Ollie?" she asks me "He is 3" I smile and we just end up chatting for the next almost 2 hours while the boys are out on the track, I lean down to take off Ollie's helmet giving him some more water, "Did you have fun buddy?" "Yes, this was amazing!" he smiles brightly, "But mom I am hungry," he says as I put him in his car seat, "We are getting food soon bud," I smile closing the door, when I turn away from the car I see Charles giving me a warning look, I walk forward to him to see what's up and I see, Pierre just getting out of his car "Mate!" Charles greets him quickly "Charles" he gives him a side hug "Sarah hey, uh, what are you guys doing here?" he asks confused, but I am unable to answer as Ollie is sitting in the car not even 50 meters away from me. "We just wanted to have some fun and needed to get Arthur out of the house and he loves this place," Charles says quickly "But we just got done, and we have to take him home now he has gotten too tired now" he lies quickly "Oh alright," Pierre says still a bit confused and I see Emily finally getting out of the car too "Have fun mate!" Charles says and we quickly go back to Charles's car.

"Fucking hell" I murmur as Charles finally pulls out of the parking lot. "And they say tinted windows are not useful" Charles whispers, and I let out a nervous chuckle. 

That was fucking close.

Heheeee, a pretty long chapter!! Merry Christmas Eve yall! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)
A little shout out to 33hedgehog16 for sparking some ideas in my head hehe slow burn ay? If you havent already go on their page and check out Tell Tale heart! Its an amazing book! And the other books too they worth the read!
AlsoThank you for the 9k reads this is truly insane! You guys are awesome! Don't forget to leave a vote and comment for me! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! <3