Chapter 10

"Helloo Muppet" I grin at Lando as he opens the door for me, He chuckles at the nickname "Hello Buttercup" he shoots back instantly making us both laugh, he takes the bags from me and leads me inside his place "Wow, Lan this place is beautiful," I say taking off my shoes, looking around the modern apartment "Thank you" he smiles "Okay I decide we are going our old style soo" he points at the couch and the table in front of it had already had a bunch of food and drink laid out on it "Perfect" I smile, but I see him observing me, "Have you been crying?" he asks looking at my eyes. "No" he raises an eyebrow "Yes" I sigh "I ran into Pierre and Emily," I say he looks down quickly "Oh" "whatever, let's just get to the food I am starving Norris"

About 3 hours later almost  all the food and snacks are gone and I have spilled every detail about my life in the past 3 years "Wow" Lando says still in shock "So yeah this is why I been gone" I say taking a bite of the chocolate "I just can't believe you actually have a son, and that he is Pierres like what?" "Oh you will absolutely believe it when you see him, he looks so much like me and him, Max saw him for 2 minutes and almost instantly put 2 and 2 together, well kinda he kinda suspected I was prego before Pierre broke up with me because I was non stop throwing up. Lando just stares at me still in shock "Hah, I think I just broke you" I laugh at him "No-no it's just a LOT of information to process" he says also taking a bit of chocolate

"So he has no idea he has a son out here in the world?" I shake my head "Nope, he broke up with me because he couldn't handle the pressure of driving and having a committed relationship" I sigh "I think adding a kid to that equation just wouldn't have ended any differently, hell it would probably end worse" I say thinking about that night...

"What's up baby" I smile at him but he had a completely serious look on his face, "P what's up? What's wrong? "I-I don't think I can do this anymore," he says looking down at the floor, my heart jumps into my throat "What do you mean?" I ask reaching my hand out to him but he just moves away from my touch, "I-Its just too much right now, with everything that's going on with the team and races, I can't do this right now Sarah" he says quietly still not looking at me, my chest tightens listening to his words "Pierre, what is going on, why are you saying this?" I ask tears forming in my eyes. He just keeps staring at the floor, "Pierre, are you breaking up with me right now?" I ask him my voice breaking with the words, and he just nods, tears rolling down my face, "You can't be for fucking real right now" "I am sorry Sarah, I just can't do this right now" he says walking out the door "Pierre!" but he just walks out without even looking at me and I just stay sitting on the edge of my bed holding my stomach crying eventually getting exhausted and falling asleep. 

I shake myself out of the memory of seeing Lando looking confused at me. "Sorry I just zoned out for a second," I say shaking my head to get back to reality. "Yeah, I see that" he chuckles "I was asking if I can meet Ollie?" "How about you come over tomorrow? Arthur will be happy for the company too" I ask thinking of what we have tomorrow "Sounds good to me" he grins "Does he like cars?" I nod "Obviously, I think there wasn't a chance he won't like cars" I laugh. "Okay true," he thinks about it. "I think I am gonna get going," I say looking at my watch "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow" he hugs me saying goodbye.

I arrive back at Charles's house, and I just sit in the car just staring out of my head. My head was all messed up. And before I know it I am slipping back into my memories again.

About an hour later I get woken up by my phone buzzing non-stop and I squint my eyes groaning, I see Lily calling me "Hello?" "Sarah, where are you, I have been calling you for an hour, we are worried about you," she says quickly, wow did Pierre already tell everyone about the breakup, "I am home in bed," I say emotionless "Okay what the fuck is going on? Why are you not here?" "I really didn't feel like going" "Okay I get that but why the fuck is Pierre kissing some random girl, I pushed the bitch out of him but Pierre just straight up told me to stay out of it and to fuck off, S what happened" my heart stops as Lily says those words, I didn't want to believe it "What?" "What is happening S, why is he with another girl?" Lily asks me confused "He broke up with me 3 hours ago Lils, he can do whatever the fuck he wants," I say quickly and end the call, breathing heavily I quickly run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet multiple times. I lean my back against the tub as I scroll through my phone seeing as Lily, Alex and a few other of my friends sent me pictures of them kissing, I open the picture looking at the blue-eyed blonde girl as she has her arms wrapped around his neck smiling like an angel and I see him also smiling at her. And my heart breaks into a thousand million pieces knowing it will never heal.

Once again I come back to reality I finally get out of the car and go into the house. I walk into the living room where I see Charles and Laura sitting on the couch laughing together and being rather touchy with each other. I clear my throat as I enter the room. They both instantly jump from each other. "Sarah hey you are back," Charles says scratching the back of his neck "Yeah, but don't worry I am going to bed," I say walking to my room right before I close my door I look back at them "You two enjoy yourselves, just stay safe we already have Ollie, no need for him to have a cousin just yet," I say winking and the next second 2 pillows come flying my way I just duck and close the door falling onto the bed falling asleep almost instantly.

Okay, some flashbacks again. Dick move from Pierre Nah? Whew earlier update today,  I have been up since 5 am cleaning packing shopping everything dying here. Anyways, don't forget to leave a vote and comment. bye guys