Is this about me?

'Newt.' Another voice said, it sounded like Minho. 'Just let her try the other jobs and we'll see at the gathering.'

'But- alright then.' Newt finally said.

I decided I would go back to the hospital room now. I tried to walk quietly so the boys didn't hear me, but I didn't see the pots. I tripped over them making a lot of noise.

'What the bloody hell was that?' Newt said.

Oh shit! I have to get out of here before they notice that I was listening to their conversation.
I got outside and ran towards the forest. When I got there I had to take a second to catch my breath, I was standing behind a tree. I looked over my shoulder and saw that no one was following me.

I walked a little further into the forest. It was almost dark now.
Suddenly I tripped over a branch.

I fell into the deep dark hole again.

~

'Run!'

I heard a woman shout. It was the same woman that I heard earlier.

I stopped falling and stood in a room.

'Raven, get away! Don't let them take you.'

The woman screamed at the same little girl.

I saw that a few men grabbed the woman. One of them was holding a gun. I couldn't see their faces because they had black masks covering them.
I looked at the girl again, she looked scared.

Suddenly I heard a gunshot. I didn't wanna look, cause I already knew they shot the woman.

'Mom!'

The little girl, that I guess was me, screamed with tears in her eyes.

Is that woman my mother?

~

I was lying on the grass. I quickly got up and noticed I was still in the forest. Did I literally just lay on the ground again? Did I faint? Was it a memory or just a dream? I wondered.

I had to get to the hospital room so I walked toward the homestead. Before walking in I listened if I heard the boys still arguing. I didn't hear anything so I went to the hospital room as quietly as possible.

I already had my pajama on so I went to sleep.

~

Newt's POV

The next morning I was still thinking about the conversation me, Alby, and Minho had.
I don't want Raven to go into the maze. It's just too dangerous and I don't want her to get stung.

After a while, I got outside to get breakfast. Raven is going to try cooking today. I saw Minho and Alby sitting at a table so I joined them.

'Is Raven not up yet?' I asked them.

'Looks like someone is worried.' Minho said.
I wasn't worried, but Raven normally wakes up very early and now I didn't see her.

'She's right there.' Alby pointed at Raven who was just walking towards the kitchen to get breakfast.
When she got her food she looked around. I saw that she looked at us, but for some reason, she walked to another table. She now sat next to Clint.