𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 || "no one asked for your opinion"

Start from the beginning

She looks to where the girls are and sighs "you know I love them" and I nod "but I know If I told them they'd just tease me about it" she looks at me "it's like they do to you about Blake"

Huh,I've never really looked at it that way.

"I know they're our best friends" she said "but sometimes it gets annoying when all they talk about is crushes"

"I get that, really" I respond "we could talk to them about it?"

She looks around in thought before nodding her head "we can tell them tonight"

"Sounds good" I say before a soccer ball gets kicked by my leg. I look up for the culprit and see no one other but Blake Hadley smirking at me.

I rolls my eyes as a smile creeps up onto my face "boys" I say kicking the ball back, making Sierra laugh again.

"Kendall you kicked it too far!" Ryan complained before running after it.

I'd say I'm sorry but I'm really not.

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

"it's a frog"

"It's obviously a bird"

"I don't know what the fuck you guys are seeing, cause it's a fucking turtle"

"Blake no one asked for your opinion" Ryan said, Blake's eyes narrowing at him.

"Little shit" He mumbles under his breath. I let out a laugh causing him to turn his head towards me, his brow lifting up in question.

"What's so funny sweetheart?" The corners of his lips turned up making me grin.

He looks cute.

"Nothing" I turn away aiming my head at the sky.

maybe they all should get their eyes checked out because its definitely a horse.

"I'm cold!" Ryan groans dramatically "I'm going to die"

"Well you should have brought a jacket dipshit" Blake says.

A gasp leaves Ryan's mouth as he stands up and puts his hands on his hips "excuse me Blakey boy" He points a finger "you threw my jacket into the lake!"

"You had it coming" Blake defended "you should of thought before tripping me up with it 3 times"

"You owe me a jacket" he narrows his eyes before sitting back down.

"You owe me five minutes of my life back" Blake mumbled and I smile.

The field trip ends tomorrow and we all decided to stargaze. Of course it started around six arguments.

I expected more to be honest.

Ten more minutes pass and we decide to walk back to the cabins.

"I cannot wait to leave this place" Jordyn groans.

"I miss my bed" ivy nods.

"Yeah well I miss my will to live ivy but we can't all get what we want" Ryan said.

Ivy just rolls her eyes and jordyn goes to push him "idiot" they mumbles.

"I'm filing a lawsuit"

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

"Mr A, Come onnnn!"  Ryan whined, dragging his backpack on the floor.

"Ryan get on the bus"

"Sir you used to be cool" he throws his hands in the air "what the hell happened" he mumbles the last part and goes toward his seat.

He's having a temper tantrum because he wanted to stop at the store for snacks.

Of course mr Anderson said no.

We had to get up at 8am to get the bus so we got back to school on time. Criminal.

Blake's already napping beside me.

I want to join him.

I put my earphones in and close my eyes.

I really do miss my bed.

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

Been a while hasnt it?

How is everyone?

This is kind of a short one but I just wanted to get them home so I can actually start the relationship progress.

It's finally going to happen yall.

Anyway I realise I haven't been active much but I do have reasons for that.

First of all I start my GCSES in 2 months so that's kind of nerve-racking.

And I have to decide what I want to do after I finish the exams.

It's kind of been a lot.

Also my mental health decided to drop again but I'm better right now.

I just really wanted to post this chapter.

I hope you enjoyed!.

By the way this chapter isn't edited so if there's any mistakes then just ignore them!.

Love you
-s