𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨

Start from the beginning

"The heroes here and the localities where they work are the same. Heroes are chosen who know the areas." The room turned their attention towards Fat Gum, "For someone who was All Might's former sidekick, you sure are careful." Fat Gum grew frustrated, as all his mind could wander to was the little girl who needed to be saved.

"This is too roundabout! While we're takin' our time, that little girl, Eri, is probably cryin'!" Y/n furrowed her brows as she was equally becoming frustrated, though,  she knew that a plan was better than going with none at all.

"We cannot become All Might. That's why we must put together our analysis and predictions and try to make the possibility of saving her as close to 100% as we can," Nighteye stated as he kept his eyes forward.

"We can't rush," the heroes turned their attention towards Gran Torino, "If we make a big fuss about this and then don't get her, this could be the kindling for something bigger."

"Like how Stain's capture became like an ad for the league. In fact, that might've been the intention behind distributing quirk destroying weapons to those hoodlums."

Though, Gran Torino did have a point, Fat Gum didn't take these words kindly. He lashed out once more , though during this time Aizawa had compiled a question and was finally putting a word in amongst his long period of silence. "Can I ask a question" Aizawa asked as he rose his hand as if he were one of his students during a lecture.

Nighteye gave a nod before Aizawa brought his hand down. "I don't known how your quirk works exactly, Sir Nighteye, but if you can predict the future, then why don't you just use Foresight to see our futures? If we continue like this, it seems a bit illogical" Y/n turned her attention towards Nighteye, as he gave Aizawa his answer.

The girl was curious as to why he hadn't used his quirk for such purpose considering what it was meant for. "I— cannot do that," Nighteye stated, taking a brief pause as he revealed his reasoning. Aizawa turned towards Nighteye, confused as to what he meant.

Nighteye went to explain his quirk, "My Foresight requires a 24 hour interval between activations. In other words, I can only use it on one person for one hour each day." Y/n rested her chin on the palm of her hand as she listened to Nighteye further explain his quirk.

'An ability to see a person's future in a form of a film through that person's perspective.' Y/n turned her attention towards Aizawa as he had something to say, "Well, that should be enough to let you find out a lot, though—what do you mean by saying you can't do it?"

Nighteye lowered his head into his hand, adjusting his glasses in the process as he voiced his thoughts, "What if in that person's near future, death.." Nighteye muttered as his mind went back to a specific day, back when he was still All Might's side kick.

"..just a merciless death was waiting?" Y/n knew based on what Izuku had told her a day before that Nighteye was referring to what happened between him and the former number one hero. She furrowed her brows , 'So that's why he hesitates on using it.'

Though Izuku and Y/n were not the only ones who had that argument in mind as Gran Torino had his own flashback of the event. "My quirk should be used only after we have already drawn out the highest probability of success, when it can be used to ensure our victory."

"It shouldn't be used haphazardly when there are still so many uncertainties." Rock Lock was flabbergasted by Nighteye's decision, giving his reason on why the use of his quirk could deem their mission a success though the man did not falter in his decision.

"Fine, use it on me ! I'll show you I can avoid it !" Nighteye lowered his head, the constant nagging of the use of his quirk becoming utterly impossible to keep his composure under. "No!" the golden eyed male abruptly rose his voice, the heroes being taken aback by the sudden change of tone.

Rock Lock's look softened as he realized how protective Nighteye was with his quirk. The thought of the vision he had years ago constantly gnawing at him. "Nighteye.." the room fell silent as the heroes stared at the golden eyed man who had his head hung low.

Ryukyu was the first to break the silence, a sigh escaped her lips as she voiced her conclusion. "Alright, let's do this," Y/n gave the woman a side eyed glance, "There's a girl in trouble. That's the most important thing." Nighteye abruptly rose from his seat, his demeanor switching in a heart beat.

"Confirm the girl's whereabouts, and take her into our protection with the most accurate information we can get as quickly as possible," Nighteye ordered, "I'm counting on all of your help." With that, their conference was concluded, a plan was laid out— and all that was left was to take action.

The students currently sat in a separate room. Y/n sat at the opposite end of table from Amajiki as three of their classmates sat on either side. The healer had a look filled of worry as she looked at the green and blonde haired boys on her left side.

The two had their heads hung low, Izuku being the first to voice out his what 'ifs' "If only I had taken her back then, even if I had to do it by force— right now Eri would be.." Izuku trailed off as he was unable to utter another word. Kirishima furrowed his brows as he sympathized with his classmate.

"I see. Something like that happened," Kirishima clenched his teeth in frustration as he thought of the situation from his perspective, "I-it's frustrating." Y/n placed a comforting hand on Izuku's shoulder, the male slightly lifted his head up as the girl leaned towards him.

"We have a plan, we will save her," Y/n gently whispered as Izuku simply gave a nod as he lowered his head once more. Their attention soon fell on the elevator in which their teacher head stepped out of.

"Is this a wake or something?" Aizawa sarcastically asked as he stepped towards the students. Y/n let her hand fall back onto her lap as she looked at her teacher, "Mr. Aizawa," Asui croaked earning a correction from Aizawa on the use of his name outside of school grounds.

"But man, I was going to recommend that your work studies be suspended today," The students jolted in shock to their teachers true intentions on being there. Y/n furrowed her brows at Aizawa, "But Mr. Aizawa—why?" she asked.

Aizawa looked at each and every one of the students, his eyes showing nothing but seriousness. "You heard them say the League of Villains could be involved, right? That changes things." Y/n settled into her seat from her initial shock . Aizawa shifted his gaze towards Izuku as he lowered his head once more.

Aizawa sighed as he rubbed the back of his head, "But you know, Midoriya, you still haven't regained my trust." The healer shifted her gaze towards Izuku as he looked up at his teacher. "I'm sure that if I stop you now, you'll rush out again on your own."

Y/n shifted her gaze elsewhere, 'He is reckless' Aizawa stepped forward before crouching in front of Izuku, "I'll watch you. If you're going to do this, do this properly, Midoriya." the girl smiled as she heard Aizawa's fist make contact with Izuku's chest, "Got that, problem child?"

Y/n couldn't see his expression but she could tell from the emotional green haired male that he was close to tears. "I'll say this to give you some peace of mind. The hand you missed grabbing onto did not necessarily mean despair for Eri."

Aizawa stood from his current position as he pointed towards himself, "Face forward" he order his students, Y/n turning her attention back to her teacher as the others obliged. Y/n smiled at her classmates as well as at her seniors as they found new determination.

'He's got his smile back.'