insecure

mentions of dysmorphia and an eating disorder
im so sorry if you feel this way but just know you will grow out of it and sometime be proud of your body eat just enough everyday and stay healthy love you babes 🫶🏽
480 words ♥︎

I was sitting waiting for joao to finish cooking my favorite meal.

I just wasn't feeling good to eat tonight I was just feeling bad about my weight and everytime I look on my Instagram it's always hate about it.

I ry my hardest to lose weight but just can't and eventually give up after seeing nothing change.

I'm just not motivated.

and it's worse with everyone saying 'I don't know why joao is with her' or 'they should break up its not meant to be'

I was just tired of everything and not motivated to do anything.

as I was done thinking he put a plate in front of me and stood there waiting for me to eat.

"I told you I had just ate I'm not hungry-" I said before he cut me off.

"cmon y/n I know damn well that's a lie I was with you the whole day" he said.

"I'm just not hungry right now." I say turning away not wanting to look him in his eyes.

"why not?" he asked as he turned my head to face him again.

"because joao! you don't understand how hard it is to deal with all this hate about my weight! They don't understand why we're together because your beautiful and I'm the opposite of everything about you! it's hard to deal with 24/7. I don't even feel happy posting anymore because of me getting no nice comments! " I say as I start crying in between saying everything.

he looks at me softly and says "so what?" he says and I look up at him confusingly.

"I love you and we make eachother happy that's all that matters. I think your perfect and the most beautiful person in the world. And you listening to ignorant people online is not gonna change that. you have a bunch of people who love you you can't just focus on the people who don't."

I looked up at him and looked into his eyes to see if he was lying.

and the way he looked at me confirmed that he wasnt.

"I love you too joao. I'm so sorry so very sorry."

"why are you apologizing? now cmon let's eat."

ynneedsavalentine So lucky to have this manliked by bellahadid vougekorea, joaofelix79, nataxtrada, naileadevora, kimkardashion and 23

ynneedsavalentine
So lucky to have this man
liked by bellahadid vougekorea, joaofelix79, nataxtrada, naileadevora, kimkardashion and 23.890 more

nataxtrada
girl he's lucky to have you wdym 🫶🏽
joaofelix79 ^
I agree

Kimkardashian
love you guys as a couple! ♥︎

naileadevora
me acting like I'm not single nd sad

user26749
why is he even with her she's ugly

user 63827
LOVE YOU GUYS 🫶🏽

user 27826
ADOPT ME YOU GUYS ARE ADORABLE

Load more...

😜