laughter

THIS IS ABOUT YOU SEE AN EDIT ON TIK TOK WITH THIS PICTURE OF HIM 😭

BUT HE WAS SO CUTE YOU CAN'T LIEEE

320 WORDS

I was scrolling on tik tok laying next to my boyfriend on the bed.

I come across an edit with the intro a photo of a kid with what looks like a soccer jersey on and the edit continues to joao.

'is that him?' I thought as I replayed the video and stopped on the photo as it appeared.

I took a screenshot and zoomed in and gasped while giggling "that is you!" I said between laughter.

he looked at me confusingly and asked "what are you talking about"

"NOTHING" I said in between laughter and he eventually let it go.

I screenshotted it and posted it on my insta.

ynneedsavalentine my baby was so cute 😭🫶🏽liked by ChloeKardashian, nataxtrada, joaofelix79, vouge and 5,890 more

ynneedsavalentine
my baby was so cute 😭🫶🏽
liked by ChloeKardashian, nataxtrada, joaofelix79, vouge and 5,890 more

nataxtrada
where did you even find that lol 😭

joaofelix79
so this is what you were talking about 😒
ynneedsavalentine^
don't be mad!!

more..

at this point I was in the kitchen and he was still in the bedroom doing whatever.

when he comes in the kitchen.

"so thats what you were talking about earlier!" he said 'he clearly saw the post' I thought while externaly dying inside remembering that picture.

"you looked so cute how could I not post it! maybe even cuter then now" I mumbled that last part but just enough for him to hear it.

"oh come on do you really think that?" he said making me feel bad.

"no I was joking! you look hotter now" I mumbled.

he looked at me with a smirk on his face from hearing me say that.

he walked closer to me and kissed my hand before saying "you're hotter" and looked up winking.

"okay okay you win now stop your making me blush" I say looking away.

hey shawty baes 😍