dog

335 WORDS AND 🤤😻

335 WORDS AND 🤤😻

joao was always mad that I was either giving floki all my attention or that he liked me better.

I don't know why he was competitive with his own dog when im his girlfriend.

anyway he was mad and ignoring me just for giving floki a kiss.

"cmon joao I was just giving him a kiss it's not like he's my boyfriend!" I say hugging his arm.

"well why don't you ever do that to me?" he complained and I started to understand.

"your jealous aren't you." I say wriggling my eyebrows at him.

"their nothing to be jealous of!" I say to him as he tries to move away.

"I am not jealous I just want to have more time for me and you only." he says back looking into my eyes.

"well why didnt you just say that of course I would want more time with you!" I say.

"then let's watch movie?" he replies back with.

"yes!" I say getting off him to make some popcorn as he put a movie on.

I finished and we started watching the movie that he picked.

I couldn't help but realize that he was looking at me more than he was the movie.

maybe he had seen this before?

But that doesn't explain why he would put it on then.

As the credits rolled out I turned to him.

"did you like the movie?" I asked knowing he didn't watch half of it.

"what oh yeah I did it was nice I guess." he says.

"Then how were you watching it if you were looking at me the whole time?" I say.

"I dunno your just so pretty" he says looking into my eyes.

"your so pretty too" I say mesmerized on his face.

he leaned in and I soon did also as we kissed.

he was the one to break it as he says "see don't you like kissing me better?"

I chuckle and nod my head yes.

IT'S ALMOST VALENTINE'S DAY!!