drunk

631 WORDS
BRO HE LOOKS SO FINE 😻😻😻LIKE ONE CHANCE??

631 WORDSBRO HE LOOKS SO FINE 😻😻😻LIKE ONE CHANCE??

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was with my boyfriend of two years out at a bar.

I wasn't really feeling like drinking because I had a bunch of things to get done tomorrow so it was just my boyfriend.

I was having a okay time just listening to the music when I noticed he was gone.

I walked around looking for him just to find him making out with some other girl.

I immediately started crying.

he was the one I trusted the most the one that I loved.

but he just ruined all of that by kissing another woman.

I went to the bar and ordered two shots. I just wanted to get him off my mind for tonight and break up with him in the morning.

I drank them down the liquid burning my throat badly.

it had been a long time since I had drank anything with achoal in it so it took me a while to get used to it.
(I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL OKAY?)

After a few too many drinks I was absolutely wasted.

I had to sit down somewhere. anywhere!

I sat down on this random couch I found and put my knees up to my head and just poured my feelings out.

I was having a really bad time and didn't even have anyone to pick me up so it's even worse.

I could call my best friend but shes probably sleeping for work right now like I should be and I wouldnt want to be a bother.

I was in my thoughts when a man came up to me and said "what's wrong?" .

I got so confused but still desperate "I don't know. i-i just don't have anyone to p-pick me up." I say with a couple of hiccups.

"this might seem a little sketchy but I could drive you home." he asked as I looked up.

"I would like that but how would I know your trustworthy" I asked back waiting for a reply.

"look my name is joao felix if you want my Instagram I can give it?" he said.

"that's better than nothing" I say getting up stumbling a little bit.

"here" he said as he helped me by supporting me with his arm.

"thank you" I said as we silently walked to his car.

he opens the door and I get in.

I gave him my address and once he started driving I remembered the path to my house knowing for sure he won't take me anywhere else.

I see my house in the distance and get out of the car as soon as it stops.

sluggishly getting my keys from my purse I say bye to the man and walk in.

ೄྀ࿐ೄྀ

I woke up with a huge headache and me sleeping on the couch.

I get up and go grab my phone.

I open it up and see a notification on my phone.

it was from an unknown number and I immediately think I gave my number to a random guy.

I open it up and text back.

hey just making sure your okay I was from yesterday. I took you home.

Uhm who even r you?

I told you my names joao felix look me up.

I was confused on when he said look him up but I still did.

I looked up the name joao felix and clicked on it.

apparently he was a famous football player and I never knew?

I texted him again.

damn I never knew a famous football player
drove me home?? 😨

Well you do now.
anyway would you like to go out
sometime?

didn't expect that but yeah sure.

I'll text you and tell you what time later.

KINDA RUSHED SORRY

Joao felix imagines! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें