roblox

371 words 😜

I had just started a live stream on Instagram and had joao sitting next to me.

"so what game do you want to play?" I asked joao as I hopped on the app.

"let's play adopt me!" he said and I replied back with "adopt me kid" .

"oh shut up let's just hurry up and play." he said as he rolled his eyes.

I joined him and I went to his house.

"ew what is this dump" I say to him while looking at his house.

"shut up at least I don't look like that" he said looking at my outfit.

"wanna trust trade?" I asked him.

"yes I'm going first since Im the best" he says confidently.

"okay" I say and he gives me almost all his pets.

I accepted it and ran out his house.

"stop you have to give them back!" he yelled hitting me in real life.

"thats abuse! I have this on my live youll get cancelled." I say to him.

"that is not abuse your being so dramatic" he says back to me and continues chasing me.

"I wanna play something else I don't like this game anymore." he says to me tired.

"Okay let's play bloxburg I have a better house then you in tht game too" I say rolling my eyes.

"stop no you don't!" he says to me.

"come on I wanna see your house" I say to him waiting for him to pick me up.

"okay wait my wifi is slow" he said "Then why isn't my wifi like that?" I said back to him.

"I don't even know your on that side of the bed not me" he says to me.

"whatever just hurry" I begged dragging him arm in real life.

"alright alright I'm here damn" he says rolling his eyes.

"okay I wanna go to the beach" I say to him.

"okay but you better pay me for this Uber" he says.

"whaever" I say and he arrives to the beach.

"can I have ice cream" he begs like a little kid.

"okay but if I get you ice cream I'm not gonna pay for Uber" I say and he agrees.

😜I HAD NO IDEA 😭😭