injury

😻😻🙏🙏🤤336 WORDS

😻😻🙏🙏🤤336 WORDS

I was at one of joao games supporting him like the good girlfriend I am.

I'm trying to make it look like I'm watching the game but let's be honest I'm only looking at joao.

I mean who couldn't I am so lucky to have him and was still staring at him and all his features from miles away.

he's dribbling the ball towards the goal and someone from behind slide tackles him and he fell to te ground in pain.

I gasped as everyone and their mother went quiet!

he did not look like he was okay he was in the ground laying in pain.

I immediately leaped out of my seat and headed to the locker rooms.

I quickly walked in there and saw him putting a cream on his leg.

"Are you okay joao?" I say I rarely use his name but I really wanted to know if he was okay.

"yes I'm okay it was just a little bruises nothing bad" he replied back still focusing on his leg as he talked.

"I was scared it would be something more serious" I say to him as I sit on the same bench he's sitting on.

"I don't think I can play the rest of the game it hurts alot but I'll be fine" he says finally turning and focusing on me.

"well.. okay so are you just gonna be watching it or do you want to go" I say to him while he looks into my eyes.

"We can go I don't care it's your choice" he replies with grabbing onto my waist.

"Are you hungry? we could go get some pasta" I say to him hooking my arms around his neck.

"yeah we can go get pasta I'm gonna get my bag then we will go" he says giving me a kiss then going away.

he soon came back this time with his bag with all his soccer needs in it.

"okay let's go"

guys I will create another account because this one I foogot the password too 😭😭