morning

😜😜HEY THIS IS MORE SHORTER THAN ALOT OF THE OTHER ONES SORRY I HAD NO IDEAS

313WORDS

I was laying in bed with my boyfriend as I was hanging on to him.

basically I had my hands around his waist and our legs tangled.

I woke up to see his eyes just staring at me trying to remember what happened yesterday I closed my eyes again to think.

flashback

I was at a party celebrating joaos birthday and we were both drinking kind of a lot of alcohol.

everyone was dancing and also getting drunk and after a while we all sang happy birthday to him.

it was just all close friends and their girlfriends/wife's

after a while everyone left and we went into our room.

"happy birthday Amor" I say as I kiss him.

he deepens the kiss and puts me on the bed he slowly goes down to my neck leaving sloppy kisses on the way.

END OF FLASHBACK THATS ALL YOU GET 😒

I opened my eyes to still see his eye on me and quickly realized I had just my bra and underwear on.

I immediately turned red remembering what happened and he laughed.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips before getting up and putting one of my tank tops on and short shorts.

I went to make breakfast when I feel his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

"hey baby" I say as he left kisses on my shoulder.

"hi it's still too early in the morning to be awake right now." he said to me in a slow voice.

"you always think that." I said as he part from me to go sleep on the couch.

ynneedsavalentine again breakfast I'm tired 😭Liked by 905 people

ynneedsavalentine
again breakfast I'm tired 😭
Liked by 905 people

user1268
This always looks so good 😍

user6397
yum

User2782
this looks so good

Load more...

😍