model

THIS IS INSPIRED ON A NEYMAR IMAGINE SO IF YOU KNOW IT CREDIT TO THEM 🫶🏽
I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL LATER SO I'MA GO TO SLEEP CUZ I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 6:00
😭

505 WORDS

I was so scared to do my first runway with vouge.

I was so scared that I would mess up and trip or not walk right or something would happen with my clothes.

I had one of my friends nailea doing the runway with me and trying to reassure me nothing would happen.

"no but what if I trip on my dress its really long and- and-" she cuts me off  "nothing will happen  your gonna be okay"

"but-" "no buts you will be okay your beautiful and will absolutely slay this runway"

"I'm just gonna go and sit in my dressing room and come out when the Interducing is done."

"okay just please hurry when she's done talking"

I went to my dressing room and put my head in my hands careful to not mess up my makeup.

'don't cry don't cry your fine you will mess up your makeup if you cry dont' my thoughts we're finished to someone opening the dressing room curtain.

I quickly pulled my head to the curtain and saw joao.

"wha- what how did you even know I was in here." I say confused "nailea texted me saying you were having a tough time"

'god damnit nailea Im fine!'

"it's just I've never done this before and its scary I'm so afraid of messing up infront of live people."

"your gonna be fine you will do absolutely perfect"

I heard in the background 'y/n hurry up! we have to walk out soon'

"I have to go now I love you" I say as I give him a kiss on the lips.

"youll do great don't worry!" he yelled at me after I ran off.

I was getting myself ready to walk out as my best friend was already halfway done.

I walked out and did everything right I didnt trip I didn't mess up anything.

I gained my confidence halfway through and posed at the beginning of the runway.

as I walked back I saw joao sitting there and blew him a kiss going into the back.

I immediately started squealing and jumping with nailea.

"I did it I did it I didn't mess it up!!" I said as I hugged her.

"yes yes you did it!!"

after the whole show was done I ran to joao.

"aaahhh!! I did it!" I say to him as I jumped on him.
(like just ur legs around his waist and arms around his neck)

"Yes you were so great!" he said as he laughed.

joaofelix79 my beautiful girl 🫶🏽liked by nataxtrada, ynneedsavalentine, kimkardashion, Cristiano Ronaldo, and 100,790 more

joaofelix79
my beautiful girl 🫶🏽
liked by nataxtrada, ynneedsavalentine, kimkardashion, Cristiano Ronaldo, and 100,790 more...

ynneedsavalentine
I was so nervous 😭
joaofelix79 ^
idekw your beautiful 😻

nataxtrada
YOU WERE DOING SO GOOD BEAUTIFUL 😍
ynneedsavalentine ^
GIRL THAT WAS LITERALLY ALL YOU.

user 7838
she was so pretty.

User798
YN SLAYED THE RUNWAY Y'ALL CAN'T TELL ME OTHER WISE
joaofelix79 ^
I agree 100% with you
user798
I'm literally about to faint.

load more...

😼