shopping

664 WORDS

"baby I'm going to go to the mall I want to look at new stuff and see if I like anything okay?" I say looking back at him on the couch.

"can I come just wanna make sure no ones hitting on my girl" he winks putting his shoes on.

"oh god" I say laughing opening the door.

once we got there I went to (whatever store) first to get some clothes.

joao was following behind me like a lost puppy while I looked at everything.

"do you like this shirt?" I asked him and showed him a purple shirt.

"I love anything on you" he said and sent me a wink which just made me laugh and blush.

after a while I had a good sized collection and decided I wanted to go try stuff on.

"I'm gonna go try these on just wait out her okay?" I say as I walk to the dressing rooms.

I tried on all the stuff I needed and walked back out.

"okay let's go!" I say running to the checkout line.

I payed and we left to go look around the mall more.

" I'm going to go to a store that caught my eye stay her and look at something else?" he said

"okay sweetheart I'm gonna go to the antique store then" I say to him and we both part from each other.
(SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANTIQUES I DO AND I THOUGHT TO ADD IT)

I walked in the store and saw all the beautiful glass plates and decor.

I looked around for a while and decided to get a cat vase and a really pretty cup I found.

I quickly payed for it and snuck off to another store to get him a watch.

after I payed I ran back to the store I was originally at and just in time I saw joao walking towards me.

"lets go home Im getting tired" he said to me and I nodded leaving the mall and driving home.

when we got home I took the tags off all the clothes I got and put them in the washer.

I saw the bag the watch was in and decided to give it to him.

I got it from its box and as if it was on cue joao called me over.

"yes baby? " I said running to him making sure he can't see the watch.

"I have something for you" he said and handed me hello kitty earnings.

(bro I'm so sorry if yo don't like hello kitty I love her personally 😻)

"aww these are the cutest thank you baby" I say as I hit him with my arms around his neck.

"it's kinda funny because I got you something too!" I say giving him the watch.

didn't mention it earlier but this was a watch he was always trying to get but they were always sold out and I felt so bad.

"how did you manage to get this I have tried for like three weeks straight!" he says which I reply with"I can't tell you my special girlfriend abilities duh" I look at him with a obvious face.

"yeah yeah whatever" he says setting the watch down and tackles me on the couch careful to not hurt me.

I start laughing crazyly and he starts laughing too.

"I love you so much joao" I say squishing his cheeks and giving his a kiss.

"I love you too" he says back.

ynneedsavalentine I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR MY LOVE @joaofelix79Liked by joaofelix79, nataxtrada, thejuliama, and 6,490 more

ynneedsavalentine
I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR MY LOVE @joaofelix79
Liked by joaofelix79, nataxtrada, thejuliama, and 6,490 more...

joaofelix79
😻❤️
ynneedsavalentine ^
I LOVE YOU
joaofelix79 ^^
I LOVE YOU MOSTESTS

nataxtrada
I swear to the clouds if you don't tell me where you got these I will fr kms.
ynneedsavalentine ^
don't bbg 😼
joaofelix79 ^^
how come you don't act like this towards me 😿

user 1638
these are so cute! ❤️

user73872
these are immediately on my wishlist

user6382
I'M SO LONELY 😿😭

Load more....

SO TIRED RN 😭