birthday

HI TYSM FOR 10K READS I LOVE YOU ALL😻🙏
923 WORDS

I woke up next to joao and saw his hazel eyes staring back into mine.

"good morning" i say sleepyly as I yawn.

"happy birthday" he says back. 'damn I forgot my own birthday was today' I think.

"I forgot it was my birthday" I say to him with a light chuckle. "good thing I have you mi amor" I say to him and give him a long kiss on the lips.

"it's a good thing i have a lovely girl like you" he says as we both get up.

"I'm gonna shower real quick then I'll make breakfast" I say to him as I go into the restroom.

he just says okay and leaves while I shut the door amd get undressed.

I got into the shower washed my hair and scrubed my body then got out.

I got dressed and walked down stairs soon after deciding that I'll do my makeup later.

your outfit

I saw joao downstairs eating and noticed that he made me something also

it was eggs whith bacon and toast.

"hey baby you know I could just make food?" I said to him sitting down next to him.

"I know but it's your birthday today!" he says happily.

"okay anyway I have to go and run some errands later today Its important." I say and start eating as I just heard him hum in response.

ೄྀ࿐ೄྀ

I was currently at the grocery store buying some more groceries (duh) after that I had to get new clothes and accessorys.

well I didnt have to but its my birthday I can treat myself once in a while.

so I went to the mall and first went to (whatever clothing store) and got some matching pieces and separate pieces also.

I then went to another random jewelry store and even though I mostly get stuff online I wanted to look around to see any good pieces.

I would probably be laying in my bed tonight online shopping anyway.

I got a very nice pearl necklace and some heart earrings to go along with it.

After a while of looking around everywhere else I decided to leave and finally go back home.

I was probably gonna make my own cake so while I was at the store I got the supplies I needed for the cake.

I pulled up into the driveaway and walked in I saw natalia and joao sitting talking.

once natalia, my best friend saw me she immediately ran to me.

"hey!! happy birthday sweet girl!" she yelled as she gave me a hug.

"come come I have gifts for you!" she says dragging me towards the counter.

"thank you but you really didn't have to get me anything-" I said as she cut me off.

"no no now don't go on saying that we both know you enjoy gifts!" she replied back with.

"yeah you right you right!" I say laughing while looking at the gift bags.

there was two a pink one, and a white one.

"ooo so which one should I open first??" I say looking at the bags closely.

"this one!" she says bringing me the white on and giving me it.

"okay what is it!" I say taking the paper out of it.

it was shoes that I had wanted for a while now!

"oh my god thank you!" I say jumping up and down in excitement.

"okay now wait until the other present" she said giving me it while I put the shoes down.

I quickly opened it and saw a bunch of random stuff.

Makeup (or a necklace) cds, perfume/cologne, and more stuff I like.

"gosh damn how much money did you spend on me!" I say laughing as she laughed also.

"anyways thank you I love you"I say giving her another hug.

"your welcome love you too"she said hugging back.

"damn you love her more than me?" joao said in the background.

I laughed as I released from the hug and said "It depends did you get me anything for my birthday?"

"hmm I don't know you'll have to find that out." he replied back to me.

"I was joking you don't have to get me anything you loving me is enough." I say giving him a kiss.

"oh cmon you know I have to get something for my lovely lady." he said going to our room.

"I'm assuming he's getting you something?" natalia said to me as I nodded.

he came back a couple moments later with a big wrapped box and a bag..

"oooo I wonder what this is" I said as he set them both down..

"open them and see what it is." he said as I grabbed the big box.

"okay..." I say opening the wrapping paper.

I instantly opened the box and saw this one lamp I wanted! It had a flower glass lamp shape and it looked very pretty.

"thank you!" I said to him as I took it out.

he definitely listens to what I talk to him about.

"open the last one." he says to me as I nod and take the other gift.

I opened the box to see a neatly folded dress/outfit that I had been trying to get but whenever I had a chance it was always sold out.

"thank you" I say slightly running to him and opening my arms to give a hug.

"your welcome baby happy birthday"

😢I GOT MY PHONE FIXED 😻🤞