Chapter 1

It was a beautiful morning in London.... In winter season the sun struggling to show his brightness to the city but the snow is hiding sunrays to come out.... Finally after lot of struggle sun is started rising only after 9 o clock in London.... The  morning sun rays is coming from the balcony door to the dark room....

The man who was sleeping in the room got irritated and closed him with duvet and smiled in victory...

He again slept without any disturbance..... His sleep was disturbed again by the ringing sound if his mobile...

He groaned in sleep and streched his hand out from the duvet and off the phone and again slept peacefully....

After sometime..... Someone barged his door.... But he didn't dare to open his eyes....

The person came inside the room and removed his duvet from him and shouted...

: TAMIL.....

But he didnt dare to open his eyes....

: Dei TAMILARASU.....

He irritated and opened his eyes and seen his friend vishwa was standing with with rage in his eyes...

Tamil: ena vishwa.....

Vis: enthiri mothala....

Tamil: ena nu solli thola.... Nanae ipa tha thoonguran....

Vis: dei macha.... Thatha...

By hearing the word thatha.... Tamil got alerted and get up from his bed....

Tamil: ena da ena Ahchu....

Vis: India ku ticket book Pani irukan.... Nama ponum....

Tamil: thatha ku ena da.....

Vis: he is serious Machan....

Tamil eyes had tears....

Vishwa hugged him tightly.... He knows how much his grandfather means to him....

Tamil hugged him tightly....

Tamil: avaruku onu agathu la ...

Vis: ila da va polam....

They both packed their things and closed their appartment door and moved to India from London where they stayed last three years.....

After reaching India both moved directly to the hospital... His grandfather PA came to the airport to receive them....

When they reached to hospital they seen one lady was sitting outside the ICU with her head down.....

Tamil gritted his teeth and fisted his palm tightly..... Vishwa hold his hand and shake his head as no....

Tamil take long Breathe and closed his eyes to control his anger....

The door opening sound made him come back to his sense....

The lady seen the ICU door is opening... She get up from her place expectedly

Tamil seen one old man who was in his later 40s coming with doctor....

The old man turned his face from doctor by sensing his heart beat and seen Tamil was standing before his.... his eyes started to glisten........

The lady seen his eyes had tears and seen his look.... She followed his look and seen tamil was standing.....

She smiled with tears...

Doc: Arunachalam....

Doctor called the person who was standing near him with tears by seeing his lifeline before him....