23

23.
«you show up with no hesitation»
omg [newjeans]

«you show up with no hesitation»— omg [newjeans]

"Yeeun."

"Hm?"

I had my eyes glued to the ceiling as Seojun and I both laid comfortably. We were much closer than earlier and I could sense Seojun staring straight at me. I slowly turned my head towards him and nearly jumped once I saw the small smile on his face, "I think I have feelings for you."

I woke up almost immediately after dream Seojun told me those words. My heart pounded at the thought of him confessing to me, and I couldn't shake off those visions of him.

"Oh my gosh," I groaned to myself, sounding upset that Seojun didn't actually tell me that. I turned my head and was hoping for him to still be laying there, but there was no one.

Sighing, I rubbed my eyes slowly and sat up from my bed. I tried my best to remember what happened last night but the only thing I could recall was Seojun and I having a nice little conversation about who we like.

Hearing Seojun try to push me towards Suho brought me a bitter and upset feeling. I don't quite understand why he thinks I like Suho. It's pretty obvious to anyone I'm more interested in Seojun, however he doesn't even notice how I act around him.

As I made my way to school, with barely any sleep by the way, I was still wrapped up at the fact that Seojun was in my bedroom last night. Nothing special happened, but I was happy I was able to have some personal time with him.

"Yeeun," a voice behind me called out.

I spun around and expected to see Seojun smiling at me, but panic surged through me when I came face to face with Wonbin. There he was, with a mischievous grin on his face.

He stared at me for a few seconds before finally speaking, "hi."

Wonbin seemed as if he was trying to hide his anger. His smile looked forced and his greeting sounded rough. I looked at the ground and slightly bowed my head, "ah, hello."

He chuckled, "you seem nervous about something," placing a hand on my head as he sighed dramatically, "I wish we met last night. I guess you were too busy messing around with another guy."

My heart dropped when he said that. Wonbin was still there when Seojun arrived to my house. I tried my best to shrug off his efforts at scaring me but I was very obviously nervous, "what are you talking about?"

"I'm not stupid Yeeun," Wonbin responded harshly. My eyes widened in fear as he gave me an ice cold look, "I never knew you were the type to play with multiple guys."

He snickered, "I wonder what your boyfriend would think of that," he hummed to himself loudly as he tilted his head, leaning in closer to me, "I'm sure he wouldn't like that."