15

15.
«i'm falling in love even more»
eleven [ive]

«i'm falling in love even more»— eleven [ive]

"Did you see what I bought you?"

"No. I forgot to look at it," I responded to Seojun.

We both walked side to side as we reached the karaoke place his friends invited me to. I grabbed onto my skirt and began overthinking on whether I dressed too much for tonight.

A brown mini but not so mini skirt and a beige cardigan. I felt confident at first when picking this outfit out, but started having second thoughts once I met up with Seojun.

He said I looked nice, which made me happy. But maybe he only said because he sees me as a friend, I mean friends always compliment each other. If he had feelings for me he would do much more than that.

Seojun noticed me slipping away from reality and  paused his steps. I continued walked and didn't even realize I was way ahead of him, "Yeeun," he called out.

I finally woke from my thoughts and turned to look at him, who was standing a few inches away from me with a concerned look on his face, "are you okay?" he asked me.

I nodded, "yeah," and awkwardly stood as he strolled over to me. I avoided his eyes and followed him to the room his friends rented. They were all resting on some cushion seats while bags of snacks and bottles of soda were laying on a small table.

One of them jumped up from their seat, "ah! They're finally here!"

I spent the entire time sitting in silence. I watched as everyone sang and bounced around, but I just kept to myself. Although I know I was invited, there was still that feeling of loneliness in my stomach.

"Truth or dare," everyone huddled up in a circle after getting all their energy drained by singing for an hour straight.

Seojun was the next person chosen to pick truth or dare, who expectedly chose dare. His friend began giggling like a little kid, "I dare you," he paused, "to kiss Yeeun."

Seojun threw a mic at him the second he finished  his sentence, "why you creep! Do you get turned on by that? Huh?" He hissed, "out of all the things you could've chosen!"

Another friend chimed in, "you're overreacting," he shoved a handful of chips in his mouth before pointing to Seojun, "a dare's a dare."

Seojun sighed frustratingly, then he looked at me. My eyes widened once I realized he was actually going to do what they said. He scooted closer to me ant I could feel my heart nearly jump out of my chest.

Once I felt the warmth of his hand on my cheek I completely froze. He pulled my face near his and the distance between us both closed the moment he gently brushed his lips against mines. A wave of chills swam throughout my body and a strong pulse overtook my excited heart while his sweet taste emptied my thoughts. Although it lasted only for about five seconds, to me it felt like forever.

At last, he quickly pulled away and turned to his friends, "there. Now let's let move on," he demanded as the giggly boys began teasing him.

I lowered my head while they all shifted their attention to the next person playing the game. My hands squeezed the soft seat I was on as I took a few discreet deep breaths away from them.

I became alert once I felt a piece of popcorn unexpectedly touch my forehead. I was completely baffled as I stared at the boys, "who did that?" I asked them.

Suddenly another popcorn smacked me, "truth or dare," Seojun questioned me before throwing popcorn in his mouth.

"Uh," my fingers began fidgeting, "truth?"

Seojun smirked while glancing over to his friends, "how does it feel to date Han Seojun?"

I stared at him with a blank face, "you make me angry and annoyed," my voice muttered to him, "you don't know when to shut up," letting out a tiny chuckle before turning my head away from Seojun.

"I'm surprised she hasn't cheated on you yet," his friend joked.

Seojun pointed a thumb at me as he leaned back onto his chair, "well she's already hanging out with Suho," he laughed, "so don't be surprised when you see them kissing."

I slapped him harshly on the shoulder and he whined in pain as he rubbed the spot my hand made contact with, "didn't you say you don't care who I hang out with?" I asked him.

"I don't," he responded, "but Suho isn't really treating you like a friend," teasingly poking my arm as he cooed me, "he brings you strawberry milk and cookies. So cute."

"And what do you bring me?" I shot back, "all you do is make fun of me," I crossed my arms over my chest and frowned, "the worst boyfriend ever."

Seojun laughed dryly, looking back to his friends in disbelief and began rubbing his forehead as he responded to what I said about him, "I'm the worst boyfriend ever?"

I nodded immediately to his question but he didn't stop there, "don't forget that your mom loves me," he bragged, "she even invited me over to your house."

"Well she doesn't anymore," I lied to him, "her opinion changed."

Seojun shook his head, "you're not a good liar," he laughed at me, "I am going to be the only boyfriend of yours that she will ever like."

"Let's calm down," one of his friends awkwardly said, "our times up anyways we should clean up and go home."

They all began picking up their trash but both Seojun and I stayed seated. He stared at the ground as if he was deep in his thoughts and later scooted closer to where I was sat, "does your mom really not like me anymore?" he asked sadly.

"I was just joking," I told him. He smiled in relief and jumped up from his seat before walking over to the impatient boys, who were all shouting at each other to hurry so they can go home and rest.

Even with all that yelling, it took them over half an hour to leave the karaoke room spotless. They continued arguing as we made our way out the building, but this time it was over who ate the most. Without saying goodbye, Seojun walked away from the distracted boys and dragged me with him.

"They won't notice," he muttered.

I ignored him and pulled out my phone. My eyebrows drew themselves together once I saw a text message sent from Suho. It was only a simple hello, which sent my body a rush of calmness because I expected a flirty text for some reason.

"Are you going to respond?" Seojun whispered in my ear. My entire body shivered as he laughed loudly while pointing a finger to my phone, "he really likes you."

"No he doesn't," I whined to him.

Seojun released a loud huff, continuing his little laugh while we strolled together. I shut off my phone and paid no attention to Suho's greeting, deciding to answer him once I made it to my home.

"Oh!" Seojun said, "I forgot to tell you," he excitedly turned to me and a huge smile was plastered on his face, "I think Jukyung is finally starting to fall for me."

"What?"