12

12.
«i'll be your boyfriend»
let me in [enhypen]

«i'll be your boyfriend»— let me in [enhypen]

"Why are you going to another man's house?"

To be honest, I didn't actually expect Seojun to get angry. But here he was, upset I was going to study with Suho. At his house.

I shrugged him off, "we're just going to study," glaring at him, "you're being dramatic."

Seojun lifted his eyebrows as he walked closer to me, "do you think I want my girlfriend alone at another's man's house?" this time he raised his voice high enough for his friends to hear.

"Who's house?" One of them asked.

The rest of them huddled around us two and stared at Seojun. He motioned his head over to Suho, who was quietly completing his classwork. They all gasped, letting out a few ooo's with some shaking heads, and looked at me.

"Does Suho not know any boundaries?" One of them shouted. The whole classroom went silent and my heart began thumping once I noticed they were all staring at us.

I played with my fingers nervously as Suho stopped what he was doing and focused his attention on Seojun and his friends.

"Hey Suho," another called out, ultimately deciding to provoke him, "why are you disrespecting Seojun?"

Suho was bewildered, "what are you talking about?"

I began to get very anxious as Seojun stomped to Suho's desk, standing over him as he angrily pointed a finger at the unbothered boy, "you asked my girlfriend to come over to your house?"

Suho answered nonchalantly, "to study."

Seojun teased him, "you know that's not why you invited her over," he chuckled as he looked away in annoyance, "are you trying to make me mad?"

Suho tilted his head, eyes glaring, "you shouldn't be getting this jealous over Yeeun studying with me," he spoke in a low voice.

I got closer to the both of them and tried pulling Seojun away, but he stood his ground and continued to bicker with Suho. Both boys began getting noticeably angrier with each other and neither one of their friends were intervening.

"Seojun stop it," I murmured. He looked at me before turning his attention back to Suho, arguing with each other once again.

"You barely pay attention to her so why are you acting like you care now?" Suho jeered at him.

Seojun's eyes widened after his little comment, he got in Suho's face and spoke in a menacing tone, "mind your business you little shit."

"That's enough," Mr. Han got in between both of the boys after finally deciding to speak up. They were too difficult to separate as they continued to give each other furious looks, "please," Mr. Han begged, "sit down."