4

4.
«we'll shortly reach each other anywhere»
— in my dreams [red velvet]

«we'll shortly reach each other anywhere»— in my dreams [red velvet]

I jumped as a loud growl sped past me. My eyes followed the noise and not to my surprise it was Han Seojun on his motorcycle.

"So annoying," I muttered.

Seojun braked in front of Jukyung. He always teases her. I noticed she's pretty much the only girl he ever wants to speak to. He's constantly flirting with her and basically tries impressing her every moment he gets.

I ignored them and continued my stroll to the school.

"Yeeun!" I heard masculine voices shout my name.

I spun around and shockingly it was Seojuns friends. They were all running towards me with snacks in their hands.

"I'm so sorry about Seojun yesterday!" "Some snacks as an apology!" "Please don't think badly about us!"

My eyes widened as some of them got on their knees to apologize and shoved their snacks onto my face.

I grabbed some of the candies, drinks, and chips nervously, "it's okay I'm not angry at any of you..."

I gave a small smile and began walking once again. I avoided their shouts and focused on the direction of my homeroom.

Distracted by the snacks, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry about that," I quickly apologized and I looked up to see Suho staring right at me.

He gave me a cold look before walking away.

Offended and confused, I turned to look at him, "asshole," I muttered under my breath and shook my head.

Somehow he heard my voice and stopped in his tracks to glare at me.

I simply squinted my eyebrows and continued my walk.

What is up with everybody today?

Right as I reached my homeroom I heard voices once again.

Both feminine and masculine voices making insulting jokes about someone.

About me. Obviously.

"There's no way people are giving her snacks," one of them sneered.