6

6.
«i close my eyes again and try to sleep»
— in my dreams [red velvet]

«i close my eyes again and try to sleep»— in my dreams [red velvet]

"You know what?" Seojun asked me.

"What?" I responded without turning to look at him.

The tingles won't leave my stomach. I can still feel his touch on my waist. The way his hands had a tight grip on my body and the feeling of his breath because of how close he pulled me.

Stop it Yeeun

He tapped his lips with his finger, humming a bit before speaking, "let's finish this project," Seojun pointed to a building on our left, "there's a cafe here."

"I tho-" before I could finish my sentence Seojun pulled me to the cafe.

His grip was tight on my wrist. I didn't even bother to argue with him and just let him pull me to wherever.

Seojun opened the door, however unlike what happened at the convenience store he let the door slam on my face.

"Seojun!" I called out.

He spun around and laughed. Seojun opened the door to let me in and sat down at a table near the window afterwards.

I sighed, "what happened to being nice?" I asked while walking to where he was sat.

Seojun shrugged, "I can't be generous all the time."

Looking at him made me think of the question he asked me earlier. Is he in love with Jukyung? He's not good at hiding his feelings. I could tell from far away he truly cares about her.

"Remember what you asked me earlier?" Seojun glanced at me and furrowed his eyebrows after my question, "what did I say?"

I hesitated for a bit before speaking, "um, about somebody not liking you back? Is it about Jukyung?" Seojun looked away from me, "I don't mean to get personal but if you like her you should go for it," I nodded my head and gave him a small smile.

Seojun sighed, "you don't understand."

I raised my eyebrows. What does he mean I don't understand? I know how it feels to have someone not feel the same way for me.

"I do," I said in an annoyed tone, "there was a guy I liked but he started dating a girl who treated me really badly," my eyes shifted to my lap, "he was the only person I managed to talk to but once him and that girl got together he started ignoring me."