2

2.
«i wake up as if I had been shattered»
in my dreams [red velvet]

«i wake up as if I had been shattered»— in my dreams [red velvet]

"I can't do this anymore!" Seojun threw his pencil on the table and covered his face in frustration. I grabbed his pencil and attempted to give it back to him, "we're almost done," my voice spoke gently.

He glared at me before snatching the writing utensil out of my hands. Seojun scribbled on the mini poster and it obviously looked rushed, but I didn't say anything about it even though I wanted it to look neat.

"Just write a few more sentences then we're finished," I assured him as I began to put my things away.

Seojun once again threw the pencil on the table, "done."

I looked at our mini poster and smiled, "it's perfect." I put every single one of my things into my bag before standing up to leave. However once again, I was stopped by a tight grip on my bag.

"Can I talk to you about what happened the other day?" Seojun asked quietly.

I spun around anxiously and gulped, "sure."

He sighed and looked down at his lap, "I didn't mean what I said last week. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings," Seojun didn't appear to be remorseful, almost as if someone forced him into this apology.

I pulled my bag away from him, "did Jukyung tell you to apologize?" I questioned him with a hint of anger in my voice.  

His eyes shot up, "why are you asking that?"

Rage pulsed through my veins. I sneered at him, "you don't even mean this apology," I stomped out of the library. Leaving Seojun behind.

1 month later

Of course there's no where for me to sit.

I left the lunch line and decided to make my way to the bathroom. Right as I was about to exit the cafeteria, I bumped into a strong body.

"I'm sorry," I immediately apologized and refused to make any eye contact with the person.

"Why'd you leave the lunch line?" The person asked, "you're not going to eat?"

Still avoiding any eye contact, I quickly responded, "I just remembered I brought my own lunch," I glanced over the shoulder of the person in front of me, "excuse me," my voice spoke nicely.

The person scooted to the side and left some space for me to walk out. I muttered a thank you before exiting the cafeteria, refusing to look at the person I had this short conversation with.

As I was strolling over to the bathroom I heard a loud group of boys near them. My feet began pacing even faster to avoid any interaction with them.

"Hey Bae Yeeun," a voice shouted that only made me freeze.