18

18.
«i don't wanna lose my spot»
is there someone else? [the weeknd]

«i don't wanna lose my spot»— is there someone else? [the weeknd]

"Talk to him."

Seojun instantly shook his head and aggressively moved the claw machine handle, attempting to win a stuffed animal only for him to fail for the third time.

Seojun rested his head on the glass screen and sighed, "I should've just went home," he muttered.

I ignored him and looked around. Sua and Sujin were near a Pac-Man machine, Suho had a bag of popcorn and was walking over to Jukyung, who was playing one of those car games.

"I can't stand him," I heard from behind me.

Seojun had his eyes fixated on Suho and Jukyung. Anyone could sense the jealousy coming from him. Seojun's jaw was clenched and I could see him curling his fist tightly. I nudged his elbow to gather his attention.

My head bobbed towards Suho, "what happened between you two?"

"It's personal," Seojun responded. He left me standing all by myself and marched over to Jukyung, who was grabbing some of the popcorn Suho offered her.

Jukyung glanced at Seojun as she was scarfing down the popcorn, "you didn't win anything from the claw machine?" she asked him.

Suho laughed, "guess you're not so good at it," he poked fun at an already upset Seojun.

"I was stressed out," Seojun quickly defended himself. He shot Suho a glare before looking at the snack he had in his hand. Seojun immediately dug his fingers in the popcorn bag and shoved a handful into his mouth.

Suho nearly slapped his hand away, "why didn't you ask me first?"

"Because I don't have to," he scoffed.

Suddenly Sua pulled Jukyung away from the two boys and nervously chuckled, "let's go get some pizza," dragging her over to the food booth as Jukyung attempted to get some words out.

I walked up to Suho and Seojun after being left stranded at the claw machine. Suho gave me a soft smile before apologizing, "I'm sorry I didn't get you a gift for your birthday."

Before I could even respond, Seojun decided to speak for me, "you two aren't even friends," he pointed out, "why not just give her the usual strawberry milk and cookies?" Seojun poked fun at him.

Suho had an emotionless expression, "you're annoying."

Seojun didn't stop there. He carried on belittling Suho, "you think she likes you back?" he asked rudely, "if you ever manage to date Yeeun, her mom won't like you as much as me," Seojun laughed.

"And," he continued, "you didn't even know it was her birthday," shooting a finger to me, "I knew it was her birthday because of her mom," bragging about the fact that he has a close relationship with my mother.