Long Lost Sister

They walked in and sat down on the bed, "So what did you want talk about?", asked Sabine curiously. "When Tristan and I were in the house where Kylee died we found this", Ezra showed her the box. "It's for you." Sabine opened it up and opened the note and read aloud, 

"Dear Sabine, I'm so proud of who you have become. I'm writing this note as we are being attacked. I don't think we are getting out sis. I love you sis, fight for Mandalore and our family. I know whoever you'll marry will be the luckiest guy in the galaxy. All these things are for you by the way. Love you Sabine! -Love your sister Kylee."

 Sabine chocked up and put the note down. Ezra squeezed her gently, "You know she was right, I'm the luckiest guy in the galaxy." Sabine nodded and pulled out an object in the box, "It's Kylee's knife." There were a few more things in there and after Sabine put them back, "I'll put them in our room when we get home." They went to dinner, but during dinner they were about to have a big surprise. A Mandalorian walked in and whispered something to Ursa. Ursa nodded, "Let the stranger in." As soon as the stranger walked in Ezra jumped up and smiled, "Kara! Guys I would like you to meet the lady who saved me one night from stormtroopers." "And a few other times", she chuckled. Sabine stared at the Mandalorian, "Do I know you?" The lady removed her helmet, "If you're guessing my real name is Kylee, you're right." Sabine jumped up and ran to her once thought dead sister. They hugged tightly and Ursa and Tristan had now joined the family hug as well. Kylee pulled away and Sabine asked how Kylee had escaped. Kylee explained that the clones had captured her under Mace's command and brought her to Courascant. And that she had escaped and got on a ship. She arrived at Lothal, saved Ezra a few times and then left. She was stranded on another planet for years and finally made her way back here. (By the way this happens over a course of 13 years.) 

Ezra grinned, "Well Kylee glad you're home, I know Sabine missed you." Kylee raised an eyebrow, "Wait how do you know my sister and why are you even here? And another thing are you a Jedi?" "Yes I am a Jedi." Kylee looked warily at him, "I see, but you still haven't answered the question, how do you know my sister?" "We fought together in the rebellion", Ezra stated simply. Sabine chuckled, "I think you have left out an important fact Ez." That's when Kylee saw the wedding ring on Sabine's hand, "Sis, you don't mean you married this guy!?" Sabine grinned, "Yes. Kylee I would like you to meet my husband Ezra Bridger." Kylee's mouth dropped, "What!?" Suddenly a shot was heard and Ezra cried out and fell gripping his arm. Everyone turned to see Ketsu standing there with a smoking gun. (This girl keeps escaping!) Ketsu's eyes filled with tears at the sight of Kylee. They had been friends and after Ketsu had become friends with Sabine. "Kylee!", Ketsu said surprised. Sabine had run over to Ezra who was grimacing in pain, "I think she really wants me dead." Tristan brought out a medpac and wrapped his arm up, "There that should be good." Kylee glared at Ketsu, they had been friends, not good ones, but still. "Ketsu what did you do that for!?", Kylee asked. "The Jedi captured you and I made it my goal to kill all Jedi in my path." "That was one bad Jedi, Ketsu. I escaped and have made my way back here. Why would you shoot my sister's husband?" "Jedi are all the same Kylee, cruel and evil." "No they're not. I was helped by a Jedi and her Padawan to escape." Ketsu glared, "Fine, I'm leaving. And don't expect me here again." Ketsu left and they all stood stunned. 

"Well that was fun", said Tristan sarcastically. "Shut up bro", said Sabine playfully punching him in the arm. "Hey could someone help me up?", asked Ezra. Tristan came over and yanked him up. Ezra turned to Kylee, "Tell me who was the Jedi and Padawan that helped you?" "Oh the Jedi's name was Depa Billaba and the Padawan's was Caleb Dume." Sabine froze, no it couldn't be. Ezra instantly knew what had happened and he took Sabine's arm, "Sabine she would've been killed anyways by the clones. Kanan knew and he forgave you." Ezra I killed the very Jedi that helped my sister and Kanan's Master." "Sabine he forgave you, you are not to blame. Mace is the one to blame." "Ezra I killed Jedi before I met you. I didn't tell you because I know you couldn't love me after that." "Sabine I will always love you no matter what." "How can I believe you, I already had one person tell me that, but they left me because of my past." Sabine ran out leaving everyone stunned once again. 

Ezra turned to Tristan, "What in the world did she mean by someone leaving her?" Tristan shrugged, "No idea. Sabine never mentioned it to me." Ursa frowned, "I actually don't know either, surprisingly." Ezra faced toward Kylee, "Hey I'm as clueless as you are, remember I've been gone 13 years", said Kylee raising her hands. "I think I might know who would", said Ezra. "I'm going on a walk and try to contact him." Ezra walked outside and as soon as he was far away from the palace, he sat down and focused, "Kanan if you're there right now I really need your guidance." "You have completed your training Ezra." Ezra looked up to see Kanan standing before him. "Kneel." Ezra kneeled and Kanan ignited his lightsaber (It's force ghost too) and touched it to his shoulder, "I pronounce you Jedi Knight." Ezra stood up and Kanan handed him something, "Take this and add it to your lightsaber to prove that you are a Knight." Ezra took it and clipped it on, it was a medal. "Kanan what about Sabine?" "I don't think it's my place to tell you. Ask Sabine." "Alright I'll try." Kanan bowed, "Congratulations Ezra Bridger, Jedi Knight."