"Never." He looked up at the ceiling, smiling.

"Typical." 

"I want to see your mom. May I?" He looked at me for a while then shrugged and brought out his phone.

"Here." Aunt Emerald. "That's my mom. Not Emerald. They're twins." Another mind blowing revelation. Twins. I looked at Kenneth.

"But you look nothing like Ebenezer. Cousins with twin parents usually look alike, or have similarities." But there was nothing.

"That's not a law, Vivian. My dad's genes are stronger. So yeah. I look more like him." I nodded. Ebenezer had so much explaining to do. Tons. 

"So you came for his birthday celebration."

"Mhmm. So, what's your relationship with Ebenezer? Is he your boyfriend?" Boy- I laughed. Wahala no dey finish.

"He's my best friend. Since fifth grade."

"Best friend?" I nodded.

"For life." He laughed. "What's funny." I heard him whisper "Dey play". Maybe my ears were malfunctioning.

"I sorry to disappoint you." What? "Forget it."

"So... You're Nigerian." He nodded. "Tribe?"

"Ibo." I nodded.

"State?" He shook his head.

"Dunno. Never really cared. I'll ask my dad." Chai. Umu bekee. "What about you?"

"I'm Igbo too. Anambra State."

"How many tribes are there?"

"Almost three hundred."

"In such a small country. That's too many."

"Our country is not small." I glared at him.

"Sure sure. But if it was a place as large as let's say, the US... That's fine. But Nigeria?"

"That's why we're diverse. That's why we're the coolest. The sharpest. The best." He smiled, nodding in approval.

"Sure. Okay." My phone dinged with a notification. Mom had a new post on IG. God abeg oo. I smiled when I saw it. Mom the belly dancer,She was so good at it.biloved the way her waist beads moved. So beautiful. But who was the man holding her? I did not see his face too.

He and mommy were moving in sync. He could dance too. Maybe it was daddy. "Your mom?" I nodded. "She's good. Wow. Belly dancing isn't that simple." I swear. I could never do it. "That man..." He paused.

"You know him?"

"Forget it." I sent the post to my story then locked my phone.

"So another question." The heat creeped up my cheeks. I felt hot despite the cold. "That thing you did this morning, why did you?"

"Which thing?"

"My forehead. You you kissed my-" he was smiling.

"You mean this." He did it again!

"Kenneth!"

"Yes dear? You wanted it here instead?" He pecked my cheek. "Or here?" His lips were dangerously close to mine. Very close. His breathing was heavy. I could hear my chest pounding furiously. "Or here.." he repeated, his voice deeper. He kissed my chin, and caressed my face with his eyes closed. "Vivian."

I released breath I didn't know I was holding. "Huh?"

”You're really pretty. I like it. I like your eyes. I like the innocence they hold. It just makes you prettier. I like it that you're here with me. I feel happy when I'm with you. You make me happy." What was he saying? He wasn't even looking at me. "I like you. Really really like you."

"Kenneth."

"I'm leaving tonight, Vivian. My aide is coming. We'll go back to Knightsbridge then tomorrow afternoon, I'm flying to the US to meet Dad." He removed the sketchbook on my lap and dropped it on his bed before pulling me towards him. "Please say we'll keep in touch."

"We will." He made me sit on him. "Kenneth. Stop."

"I don't want to." He whispered. "I want to enjoy this moment. Let me." He ran his hands down my back. "Stay put, sweetheart. Don't move too much." It was quiet with me looking at anything but Kenneth and him staring at me. "Have you been kissed before?" He suddenly asked. I looked at him curiously before I  blushed, nodding. "A boyfriend of yours?"

"I've never dated." He looked at me like I grew two heads. "I'm not allowed to date till I'm of age."

"Wow. That's a nice rule. So who kissed you? Ebenezer?" I nodded. "Guessed right." He chuckled. "It's a pity."

"What is?" He held my face and brought his closer. What was he doing. What was he trying to do? Time seemed to slow down as his lips touched mine. It became even slower as I found myself underneath him, my arms wrapped around his neck. What was I doing? What were we doing? "I'm sorry. Very very sorry. Please leave." I ran out, trying to process what just happened.

" I ran out, trying to process what just happened

Chioma is still processing what happened. Dey play.

Kenneth has started kissing Eben's babe. Nna ehh, e go hot when my guy will find out. Ebenezer will run mad and it won't be funny.

Those two will have to fight. And damn it will end in tears. Y'all will hate Kenneth, hate Eben, hate Chioma. You might hate almost every one but stay strong. Still vote and comment. I love you.