Second Life (2)

This is the second part of the request made by Agi319. Honestly would like to apologize for taking long because me and my editor got busy with real life. Hopefully this is worth the wait. Stick around to the end for some final message. 

_______________________________________________________

MINA POV

I'm laying down on the bed at (Y/N)'s guest room as I think about the scene that happened at breakfast. I remember every word that I said, and it disgusted me how desperate I sounded, however, what shocked me the most is how (Y/N) spoke to me. Not once did he raise his voice nor did he say anything that crossed the line. His calm and blunt demeanor is something new to me.

I'm planning to stay inside the whole time until a notification pops on my phone. I see that it's Chaeng and she sent a selfie of her and Dahyun, asking me to come with them. I tell her that I'm not in the mood, but she keeps insisting一leaving me no choice. I changed into a simple outfit, not too flashy since I'm headed to the park nearby. I head out of the room, and see in the middle of the dining table a note.

"I'm working with the police, we're going around the area to see if we find anything significant."

The idea of him being too close to danger, upsets my stomach as I think about the possibilities that can happen. I choose to trust him knowing that he's around the police, so I head out of the apartment straight to the park. When I get there, a lot of children are playing around the grass, families having a picnic and of course couples enjoying each other's company. I look around to see Chaeng and Dubu sitting on the bench.

They wave upon seeing me so I walk towards them一sitting in the middle of both of them. The two rest their head on each of my shoulders as the breeze gently passes through us. "How's Nayeon?" I ask and Chaeng says that she and her boyfriend are finally able to sleep without worry for once. I nod in relief一feeling bad for the couple who just wants to spend time with each other.

"How about you, Unnie, how's living with (Y/N)-oppa again?" I sigh deeply一making both girls to sit right up, both are looking at me intently waiting for me to continue speaking.

"It's different." I didn't know how else to describe it. 

"With what happened to both you and (Y/N)-oppa, it's expected that things will be different," Chaeng chimes in and I agree with what she says.

"Actually something happened between the both of us this morning." I couldn't keep inside the scenes that occurred this morning, so I told them what happened. Just as I expected their reactions are that of confusion, flabbergast and probably disgust with how I acted towards (Y/N). After telling them the whole story they both look away from me for a second. Their actions made my anxiety rise exponentially before I felt each of their hands intertwined with mine.

"Unnie, I actually agree with (Y/N) here. I don't think that there is anything in this world that you could do to make up for the pain that you caused him." Chaeng breaks the silence between the three of us.

"You have a point, Chaeng, but I really want to do something for him." I'm persistent because I know there is something that I could do.

"Maybe you're looking at this the wrong way, unnie. You might think you're doing something but in (Y/N)-oppa's eyes it looks like you're downplaying how severe your actions were. What his words from this morning probably meant is that you should live by the pain of your mistake," Dubu says, which makes me think. I placed myself in (Y/N)'s position, and if he were the one that cheated, and told me he would do anything I would probably say more heinous things or not even acknowledge him at all.