New Year Special (ITZY)

I was sleeping peacefully after passing out from cleaning the mansion until I heard a sudden...

*BOOM*

An explosion occurred making me groan in annoyance because Yuna was probably the cause of it again. I tried to go back to sleep but having my mind fully awakened I decided that I should probably prepare dinner already. I tried to stretch myself until I felt something heavy on my right side. I looked over to see a sleeping Lia who was on top of my arm and I realized that's the reason why my arm felt numb. I caressed her head trying to wake her up but instead she snuggled herself closer to me making me giggle at her cuteness.

"Lia, I know that you heard what happened upstairs. She's going to be here any second, are you sure you want to be woken up by her loudness again?" I whispered in her ear and I heard her whine and she slowly opened her eyes. She sat up first and I stood up stretching myself before heading to the options room but before I could leave I felt someone pull me back. I looked back to see Lia with her eyes half closed but she was pointing her finger at her lips. I sighed leaning in for a quick kiss and before I sprinted out I immediately said 'I love you'  and I heard her shout making me laugh.

I made my way to the potions room and on my way I wasn't looking which caused me to bump into someone.

"Are you okay?" I immediately went to the girl whose hair was messed up and had her face covered with dirt.

"I'm fine (Y/N), I felt that you were coming here so I wanted to see you on the way." She said with a huge smile as I helped her up and wiped the dirt on her face.

"So another mess?" I asked her and I saw her avoid my eye contact while fiddling her fingers. I could only sigh and told her that she would help me clean. She refused to help at first but when I threatened her that I would rather spend my day with Lia she immediately held on my wrist and brought me to the potions room. We then started to clean up well mostly me because Yuna was using her magic to carry the debris and was just playing around.

"Why can't you just use your magic to clean this whole place up?" I asked her and I just saw her innocently smile at me.

"Because it's more fun with you (Y/N)." She said, making me smile as well. Her smile has always seemed the brightest out of everyone. After we finished with cleaning I told Yuna that I needed to cook dinner but before I could leave she spoke up.

"(Y/N), where's my reward?" I gave her a confused look and I asked her what she was talking about. She then puckered her lips and I understood what she meant by "reward". I then decided to tease her for a bit.

"I'm the one who did the majority of the cleaning and you made a mess again. I said and I saw her pout signaling me not to go too far so I walked in front of her and gave her a peck on the lips,  'I love you' she said and I said it back  before I headed to the kitchen.