4.Flower Boy (Jang Wonyoung)

"Halmeoni, can you tell me a story?" A young Wonyoung asked her grandmother who was tucking the little girl into bed.

"It's already late dear and we need to wake up early before you go back to Seoul." She caressed the top of her head but Wonyoung just pouted

"Please halmeoni just one story." She asked while showing her grandmother her puppy eyes.

"Aigoo, you really know how to use your cuteness to your advantage." Her grandmother said while pinching the giggling girl's nose. Wonyoung's grandmother thought for a second before an idea came to mind.

"Wonyoung-ah did you know in the olden times people believed in different gods for different things." The child was bewildered for a second before shaking her head. Her grandmother then continued to explain in a manner even a child would understand. She told stories about the Greek and Roman Gods of Olympus, the stories of Izanami and Izanagi as well as Sang-je the Gods of Gods.

The young Wonyoung was captivated by everything that she was hearing. The drowsiness she felt disappeared in an instant as she listened to her grandmother's stories. She was fascinated by everything she was learning, the one story that she asked for turned into more than she asked for. An hour and some minutes passed by and Wonyoung's grandmother realized what time it was.

"Now you should really get to sleep dear, we are leaving really early tomorrow." Wonyoung's grandmother said but the little girl whined as she was too engrossed in the stories.

"Come on halmeoni, I was just about to find out if Thanatos was able to save Makaria." Wonyoung yawned as she said that and her grandmother chuckled a bit.

"Maybe next time dear." Wonyoung's grandmother then kissed her forehead and told her goodnight. She was about to leave but turned around when Wonyoung asked her a question.

"Halmeoni,you know a lot about these Gods but do you have a favorite among them?" The younger girl asked and she saw her grandmother smile before speaking up.

"Maybe the god of flowers in every mythology." She simply said and said goodnight again before turning the lights off. Wonyoung then looked up at her ceiling, still smiling from all the things she learned.

"If these gods and goddesses were walking with us today, I hope I meet a nice one." She giggled before closing her eyes. What she doesn't know is that a certain someone was able to hear what she said.

"I hope I can see you again ..."

WONYOUNG POV

I was walking through the halls heading to my World History Class and I was excited since we might have a chance to tackle some of the mythology of other countries or maybe continue where we left off last time. While walking I came across my friends and we all said hi to each other before walking together to class.