𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝓌𝑜

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Manuel Lopez

"Slow down, you're okay." I whisper as I gently press on his shoulders making him lay back down.

"What the fuck was that?" Lorenzo almost shouts.

"Don't yell at him." I glare which seems to shut up. I can't wait to tell Angel that my glare shut up a mafia boss, and she said I'm not scary.

"How's your head?" I ask.

"Wait why are so sweet to him but threaten me whenever you get a chance." Niccolò asks.

"He hasn't pissed me off yet." I reply with a shrug.

"I'm fine, my head hurts a little though." Luca mumbled.

"That's to be expected considering your brothers are fucking idiots who didn't feel the need to catch you." I say as I gently massage his scalp, he nuzzles into my hand, sort of like Angel does. I have made the conclusion, he reminds me more of the male version of Alessia, more so than the actual male version of Alessia.

Adorable.

"Can I sit up now or are you going to push me again?" He whispered.

"Hey I didn't push you to begin with, don't blame me over the fact you obeyed and layed back down but yes, if you don't feel faint... You can sit up."

"Can you explain what happened?" Matteo questions. Other than Luca I have discovered he's the sweeter brother and he rarely raises his voice which I like and I know it does Alessia good to have someone in her life that doesn't yell so much.

"You don't have to answer." I quickly felt the need to reassure the one Ferrari brother I don't completely despise.

"It's okay." Luca smiles, "I just remembered a few things Jasper has said."

"And what would that be?" Lorenzo presses, that bitch can't seem to read the fucking room.

I don't care what Alessia does, I will never like nor forgive that bitch.

[A/N: Shhh... he's one of us...]

"He's always talked poorly about women, as if he views them as objects for his own personal pleasure. I never agreed with his acts but he always talked about it like it was consensual but I think the girl he was always talking about..." Luca trails off.

"You think it was Alessia." Alessandro finally speaks and Luca just nods.

"It's my fault isn't it?" Luca says, almost as if he was on the brink of tears.

"Alessia wouldn't blame you and I don't think it was your fault either. He may have been your friend but at least you didn't defend his actions especially after you were told what was really happening." I finish as I stare directly at Lorenzo. I'm not even trying to hide my hatred for him. "You were blindsided by someone you thought you could trust."

I'm not sure what came over me but I decided to reach over and tightly wrap my arms around the fragile looking Luca who was still on the floor. The first non-family male I have even touched until I was slapping Angel's idiotic twin.