Announcement

Hello everyone. 

Rewritten chapters will be released slowly as I become caught up with what has already been written then once caught up, updates will become regular until the story's end.  And I plan to end the story cause I've kept it up in the air for far too long. Plus so many readers pop up in my feed that I can no longer keep lagging behind. 

Once this story is done, I'll finish the others as well, but one book at a time.

The story's beginning has changed to what I had originally wished for it to be but at the time I had scrapped the idea due to lack of confidence in writing it out. For new readers this won't be much of a problem but for older readers I do hope it won't bother you too much. The old beginning was, at least in my opinion, very boring and without much going on to keep interest alive. Now there will be many more characters around to keep the lazy protagonist active. Old histories will be brought back to life, and of course those other mysteries older readers remember will not be forgotten. 

I thank you, my darling readers, for having such immense patience with this author of yours. I wish everyone a Happy New Year! May your resolutions come to pass and your days stay bright.

Blood Emperor's Lazy Doctor [Under Revision]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें