But the fans ate it up. Pun definitely intended.  They loved it. And this crowd was no different.

Jeremy loved revving up the crowd. Letting me stand there while he walked around me, checking me out from all angles.

He looked fire today. In just a red sleeveless shirt, always showing off his arms, and baggy parachute pants. It was a cold day, but he ran really hot so it didn't bother him. I rolled my eyes at him, and he got the message.

He put his hands on my shoulders, angled his head, and took a slow, open mouthed bite. As if he was kissing the cookie. Then another bite, his tongue licking it first, giving the audience a show, but it was for my benefit too. He knew I got off seeing his tongue.

Because I was seeing and feeling it a lot in the last few days. I didn't cross the line, because of Ivy. But it didn't stop me from letting Jeremy sleep in my bed with me every night since we'd gotten back to school. And every night was like a lifetime. Nothing below the waist. And no kissing. He didn't kiss, he admitted to me. At least not on the lips. Maybe that didn't leave a lot left over, but it still was amazing and hot and scary and really really scary.

I'd tried to break things off with Ivy, but for some reason she kept canceling on me, when I asked to get together. She said she was busy with school, and with her part time job working at the campus garden. She was a botany major, and one thing I really liked about her was that she always smelled like tomato leaves and mint and dirt. It was far nicer than flowery perfume.

But back to the game, Jeremy and I won of course. He'd come right up to my lips, to nibble on the pocky. So close I could literally almost taste him, which of course was exactly what the crowd wanted.

"Good job, babe," he murmured in my ear as they set up the stage for the next round.

"I didn't do anything," I said. "I just stood there and looked cute."

"You're so good at that though," he squeezed my waist, slipping his fingers under my shirt to touch the small of my back, making me shiver. "You do look good today, Jimmy. Having fun?"

He really loved this kind of thing, loved having all eyes on him. I remembered my best friend in high school. Jeremy was always cool, but so cool because he never cared about what anyone thought. He was completely unbothered by any need to be popular, the way Kenny and I had. But now, he seemed to crave it. The attention.

Not me. All their eyes on me made me uncomfortable. Like they were eating me up alive, with their eyes.

"Sure." I said nodding, not looking him in the eyes. But for some reason, Sammy was watching us. When I turned towards him, he walked back onstage with Kenny, not acknowledging me.

The next game seemed straightforward (not really) but was organized differently from how I'd seen it on the many fanservice youtube videos we watched as research. We were partnered up again. One of us would place fifteen sticky notes on our partner's body, anywhere, but they would have to be removed with just lips and teeth. A time limit of course is what made it challenging. The change was that, for some reason, they'd set up a curtain between us, so we couldn't see what the other pair was doing.

I stood still, my arms hands behind my head, my hip cocked to the side, my sexy pose for my thirst trap photos, as Jeremy had a blast putting sticky notes on my biceps, on my wrists, on my forehead, on either side of my mouth, my neck where he knew I liked to be kissed, on each nipple, two on my waist, on my crotch, on my thighs. I smirked at him as he licked his lips. If there weren't so many people watching, I'd be insanely turned on by the way he was looking at me. Thank god that I'd tied a flannel around my waist before we started so no one could see the boner that was starting to form in my pants.