Five

Chapter Five: Beach Bros

It was mid October, but fuck it, we decided we needed to up our views. So it was time to hit the beach and show a little skin. Make a long video and tons of short content shit.

We'd allowed monetization on our different platforms, and now it was hard not to take all of this more seriously. I mean it was real money. We were  considering if we needed someone to do our accounts or whatever, because we were so afraid we were going to fuck up our financials somehow. The money we were seeing was a lot more than minimum wage. 

 Our following kept snowballing. Girls into us. Into what we sold. Sussy boys love. Thirst traps. Sexualized pranks. Any TikTok trend, any dance, we were there. In multiple ways doing basically the same thing. Sharing the same content across multiple platforms.

So today we had our video gear, more than just our phones these days, out on the beach, which was thankfully deserted at this time of day and in this late of the season. I'd vlogged before on campus and at parties and at restaurants already. I'd done it, but it was mortifying. Both Kenny and Jeremy were pros though. They were smooth, funny and real. I always watched and rewatched Jeremy's videos....to try and learn from him.

Sammy was glad his persona allowed him to hide through most of it, only occasionally showing his beautiful face, guaranteed to grant us more views when he did. But we let him off the hook, because it wasn't cool to push him to do something that made him uncomfortable. But also because, as Jeremy told me privately, he was our secret weapon. If we showed his face and focused on him all the time, it wouldn't seem as special any more. So girls watched our videos, always hoping to see Sammy, or any of our interactions with him, like witnessing the aurora borealis or whatever. We still gave him a fourth of all our earnings from the  joint content. And he took it, and put up with our shit because college was freaking expensive.

Today was 70 percent about content, 30 percent about just surfing and having fun. We took tiny takes of us stripping down to our boxers and putting on our wet suits. Reggie squirted a water based lube and rubbed it all over his own body to help get his suit up. We had a shot of him squirting some in his palm and kneeling in front of me, with a shocked look on my face. But we cut after that. He still rubbed it on me, which I really appreciated, but we thought filming it might cross a line our viewers might not want to see. They preferred the suggestion of Boys Love, nothing too explicit. Kenny tried to make the same video with Sammy and we did film it, but instead Sammy slapped Kenny across his head. It was funny.

"How are you feeling today?" Kenny asked me, holding the camera to take a shot of me looking out at the ocean, turning around at his question.

I smiled my go to Prince Charming, Boy Next Door, Your Future Boyfriend, smile, and Kenny verbally swooned, knowing our mics picked up every moment.

"I feel great," I said smoothly...and the shot goes to watching Jeremy walk into the waves with his board. "The ocean looks beautiful today." Then the camera pans to Sammy, pulling off his hoodie, revealing his smooth skin and small shoulders. "So much beauty to look at today," I continued. Sammy rolled his eyes at me, but had to hide his face because he was smiling.

"You're so fucking cheezy, Jimmy," he tried not to laugh. Tried to keep up his grouchy boy mystique.

But he legitimately squeaked when I jumped him, trying to show his face to the camera. "He's blushing!!! He's blushing!!!" I yelled to our future viewers.

"Get off me, dickwad!' He giggled, and we started rolling in the sand.

Cut to the video of Jeremy approaching us, dripping wet, pulling me to my feet, and throwing me over his shoulder, heading back towards the ocean. The person squeaking now was me. Sammy sat back in the sand, still smiling, but it looked quite a bit less natural. The camera cut to Kenny who whispered, "Drama..." in a falsetto voice.