Four

Chapter Four: Back to the Boardwalk

Four weeks later and we had everything down to a science, which made sense based on our chosen field of study. The hypothesis: Giving girls a taste of the four of us in sus situations, posted on different social media platforms, in order to increase the frequency of our sexual activities.

We filmed as a group, maybe as often as a couple of times a day. As individuals, at least that often. Stupid stuff that girls seemed to freak out over. My making a sandwich and handing it to Jeremy. Sammy giving Kenny a dirty look as he walked past him in the living room. Every now and then, something a little more obvious. The four of us in a line on the couch, rubbing each other's backs. We'd go to school, and then edit at night, adding music and funny text to our short form content, and post sporadically the next day. And we just kept that up (ha) day after day. We started to collect an online fan club of girls, maybe some guys for all I knew, who made their own fan edits of our posted crap. It just spiraled out of control.  We had over 5,000 followers in just a few weeks.  

So far data showed this to be an amazingly successful strategy.

In those four weeks, I'd had over ten blow jobs, easily as many hand jobs, and done the deed six times. The first time I had sex, it was with some strange girl that Jeremy brought to our shared apartment for me. He brought one for each of us, but Sammy left as soon as they showed up. The girls had alcohol they'd gotten somewhere and tons of pot. The seven of us got wasted and I fucked this girl, some girl, I don't even remember her name. I do know I used a condom, because she had to help me, and I remember I got tired really fast, and it wasn't anywhere near as good as I'd thought it would be. But that's probably because I was so out of it.

So that was my first time.

Kenny got busy in his room, and Jeremy had no problem handling the two girls that were left in the living room, since Sammy ditched us in such a snit. Later he gave me a blow by blow account of his adventures, literally, laying in my bed with me, whispering in my ear, how they'd both gone down on each other and then on him. Both of us were still buzzed and it felt amazing to hear him describe it, his breath across my face, his sweaty body next to me, his finger rubbing lazy circles on my chest. I mean, it was a totally hot experience, being with two girls, no wonder I was so crazy hard and why I found it difficult to breathe and why I had to use the bathroom before I creamed myself in front of him.

This weekend the four of us decided on a bros only trip to the boardwalk, since it was still in the eighties in late September. We needed a little fun in the sun. A little rest and relaxation. We'd managed to study a little for our classes, which was exhausting. And keeping up with so many girls was a lot of work. I was already feeling like my dick needed a break. And we'd partied far more than we had high school, which was maybe a couple of joints twice a month. So a day out was a great diversion.

Just us bros.

I couldn't wait.

=

Though not quite as crowded as when we worked this summer, the place was still filled with people. But there was a difference in the atmosphere. People seemed a little more on edge, like they wanted to pack in as much fun as they could before the end of really warm weather. Kids were whining louder. The girls' laughter was more shrill. And a few more angry words between guys were tossed around, a few more shoving matches about who got to the line first.

But I tried to ignore all of that. I was here for a fun, relaxing day. I took off my shirt as soon as we'd left the parking lot, and shoved it in my backpack. I was still a lean guy, but I had a decent chest, and some abs. My hair looked awesome, if I do say so myself. My legs looked strong thanks to early mornings in the gym, and thankfully all the partying didn't affect me since I was so god-like and still a young buck.